SM2.7

Her narrative

What a surprise the shoes I have been internet stalking, how did he know I needed these to add to my collection. I slipped them on instantly we became one these lace black panties how they fit on my curves just right, exposing me just right but also complimented the lace on my dress.

I danced to one of our favorite songs, winding slowly to the purring of my panties, teasing my dance mate who was fully erected. Gyrating, my hips swung from left to right, while he rubbed his fully erected member against my ass, I thought of you, teasing you, kissing you, sucking you I was cumming, I am soaked, trying to hide my titillation while biting my lip and rubbing my fingers through my hair. I looked to you as you approached me with two drinks in hand. Pretending not to know me, but fucking me with the remote on your fingers, intensifying the settings, creating a tidal wave between my legs I began shaking, I was exposed yet it was still our secret. I sent you a smirk along with my fuck me eyes awaiting you to walk through the crowd.

His thoughts

Mixed emotions about what I'm seeing , as she grinds up on this stranger, while looking me in eyes . Her dancing getting more and more lucid and sexual after each press of the button. My breathing is picking up , I'm feeling this anger and arousal in the pit of my stomach. I can't help but contemplate pulling her into the bathroom, and locking the door. Gripping her hair, snatching her head back. Sliding in. Asking her who's she belong too? who does this pussy belong
too? Who do you cum for ?
Instead I practice patiences , bit lip and buy two drinks from the bar . Holding down the button until I reached her , climaxing for in the middle of the dance floor. I tap dude the stunned dude on the shoulder, who looked confused as she walk away , leaving her wetness on his jeans.