A&B 1.5

Countless blunts later 1 o'clock and the party is drying out . Everyone has left , only one of my homies, Bird , and Aquafina were still there . My homeboy was determined to get with Aquafina.

Thirsty ass nigga. Super parched lol

I guess he was waiting for her to leave , but he was clueless to the situation.
Bird and Aquafina seemed to be clueless to each other's intention too. They both wanted to stay the night .
Both of them made up excuse on why they needed and stay and both tried to pawn the other off to my home boy.

Bird said she couldn't drive she was to high and Aquafina said she had to many drinks .
Now at this point the only person talking is my thirsty ass homeboy , it just awkward silence then thirty minutes later he finally gets the point and realized they both wanted stay here with me .
I walked my home boy out And left the duo alone .

This nigga talked shit the whole way to his car.

When I got back in the house they both were still in my bed room. Bird was in the bed and Aquafina was changing the music . I got them both a blanket . Then ,I told them they could have the bed and I would take the couch. I turned off the lights and laid down on the couch .

Now I know what your thinking. I got them both In the bed , why didn't I just get in with them . That's why I'm Playa and your not lol.
I had to get them to willingly want me to get in the bed with them.

About 15 mins passed by . Then Bird came out and ask me if I was ok , she said "I know your cold, you should come get the bed with us" . I said "naw I'm good right here , the bed to small " then I heard Aquafina from the bed say "boy come get in the bed stop being stubborn"

I got my happy ass up and walked in the room Aquafina said "you can get in the middle " I got undressed and laid down.