Her Sweet Poison

Every seen the movie it's a thin line between love and hate with Martin Lawrence.  I have. So I should have known she was too good to be true, little bit to good. Kinda like call home and say your never coming home again.
Let me tell you how this occupational fling all started.

I started to suspect she wanted the "D",
By the way she walked when she was near me
By the way she  would find a reason to bend over , moving foward towards me to say "excuse me" when she new I was looking . I mean damn I had no choice . That pretty brown round was calling my name . I couldn't focus on work, I just keep picturing her long legs spread wide for me .  Like a  day dream played  back in a movie.
Man I couldn't and didn't want to come back to reality .
Then , one day while I was on break , I spotted her walking  with them  cheeks dancing behind her , I could only think "Got Damn!' She stop and looked at me smiled. Walked over and seat next to me on the bench .

We got into this deep convo about her relationship ,  but Before I know it the convo had already swung towards sex. I just had to test the waters a little bit. We had something in common, we both felt like we needed sex way to much and most people couldn't up . She told me of her fantasies and I told her mine . Then she said  I don't want to come off as a fucked up person but I'm getting married in three months but I want to fuck as much we can  before then. Make me cum, Make me scream .  I wanted her bad I couldn't deny this tension that need to be release . It felt like our souls wouldn't be satisfied until I savagely fuck that pussy .

That night before we both drove home .  We talked in-between both our vehicles  out of eyesight of any one .   She came in arm reach of me. so I  pulled her in close , gripping her ass tight pressing her against my  dick . She was so excited I had to tell her to clam down before I take you seriously and beat that pussy  right here in the parking lot . She still wouldn't stop  kissing me and feeling on my dick thru my pants . By this point I was harder than Thor's hammer. I couldn't hold back any more , I grip her hair ,opened her back seat with my other hand  and put  down in  Cadillac leather , beat  her pussy hard and deep  so hard she broke the lid of the middle compartment trying brace her self , she screamed loud "fuck me" then repeatedly keep saying "keep fucking me "  . I pulled her hair until she was almost standing straight up . Pounded her tight pussy until I came and she collapsed on the back seat legs shaking  uncontrollably. I looked around to make sure we didn't just give someone freak show.  Then pulled my  pants up............................................
To be continued.