SM2.8

His&Her Dialogue

His Dialogue

Would you like another dance baby , if so I need a drink. I was about one second from fucking that dude up , then fucking you in the bathroom, fuck the bath room attendant . She would just have to enjoy the show. My rage was on full display.

Her memory

He pulled me into the bathroom, he was aggressive and impulsive, he lifted up my dress and made me assume the position, hands around my ankles, he placed to fingers in his mouth and stuck them inside me.  I let out a soft moan while making I contact with the female attendant who stood there in a daze. I smiled and eye fucked her. He wasn't gentle he wanted him one thing and one thing only, to punish me for teasing him. I craved his punishment, but I was all for pleasure, I enjoyed pleasing him. I arched my back, and he was inside me, my moans grew louder and the attendant looked at me while my head was upside down, she took a view of his throbbing member entering and exiting inside me. The curve of my lips smiled perfectly to his strokes, the ebony attendant began to blush, and I smiled at her while I bit my lip.
"It taste just as good as it looks."
She smiled and before we realized she joined us we lay across the lounge chair in the bathroom I sat on his face while he delivered tantalizing sensations through her body, her frame was petite, she moaned loud as she swung her hair, my moans were lost in our kiss. I sucked on her ample breast, while she arched her back. His moans became wild, he gripped my ass and pulled me into him while my rivers fall onto him, he pushed her off of him. I stood up as she painted her legs shook. I sat down and showed her how it was done. I was in a full squat and bounced on top of him memorizing his rhythm, his moans were intense, she threw herself onto his face where he enjoyed her decadence. He held onto my hips, and he grew stronger inside me as I clenched my lips making him lose control there it was that release. Our moans into grunts, howls. I didn't care. He smacked my ass I kept riding I didn't stop, a second release into me he let off a growl as she began to scream. I stood up taking pride in his almost flaccid penis, making her clean up after herself. She sucked it back to erect. We went one more round before leaving the restroom catching angry glances and smirks as we walked away into the crowd, my panties back on he back in control of my orgasms until we arrived home. Then he was mines again.

His thoughts.

This woman can never stop surprising me , teasing me or pleasing me . She took my pg 13 fantasy and made it into a x rated flic . She took  my exhibitionist threat like a dare . Her devilish smile said it all . Making our way to the bathroom  felt like walking the plank  ,  ready to fall into her ocean.
My aggressive lust for her clouding my reality.  Only jealous thoughts crossing my mind , the image of her grinding on that stranger  , I could only think of the punishment she deserved.
The concept of gentle foreign to my mind. So lost in her walls , I only vaguely noticed a second female presence. As my face and tongue  were being put to work , I felt the  walls of the second female presence as  her  frame straddled me . So many sensation my queen on my face and wet walls throbbing around my dick. A brief moment of realization as they switch position . My excitement doubled at the sight of my queen upon her throne, riding hard as spanked her cheeks. Her clinching walls pulled the life out of me. Not once but twice , no time to surrender, my dick filled the mouth of the nameless woman. Bring me back to attention , I reward their efforts with aggression.

I feel like Cockiness embodied. The confused look of her nameless dance partner's face perfectly priceless. To watch his face twitch with the realization that I fucked his possible opportunity's and the bath attendant. The word "mine" repeated in my mind. Something Beastly about claiming what's mine.
I almost growled as we walked pass him.