SM2.5

Her narrative.

I stood there looking at him, I walked slowly towards his desk his scent, was intoxicating. I sat on his desk wearing nothing but my coat and my purse. I opened my bag and I pulled out my favorite toy, I sat on his desk and removed my coat. I opened my legs and pleasures myself in front of him. I put my toy full throttle, biting my lip and holding back on my moans, he tried to touch my thighs and I put my heels in his chest, pushing him away. I kept moaning and pleasuring myself. I moved my toy and placed his face in between my valleys and gave him a home grown meal. His tongue glided up and down causing streams to over flow,I arched my back while holding on to his head for balance. Jolts struck my body, there he was his tongue inside me my body began to shake. His tongue danced and I gyrated to his rhythm, his hums so sweet and gentle, and sending momentary waves of pleasure.
I vibrated I was elevated, and was at my peak, soft falsettos, and tongue rolls. Lips vibrating and quivering. I was there where you sent me.

His thoughts.

I'm king she says,  I most definitely feel like one , as she brings her physical substances before me. my desk my chair my throne. I watch her as she prepares her essence for my feast . She Forcing me wait  until her essence is sweet and moist . Her sweet moans  like vows to be mine alone . Shes lowers my head down for taste , but a taste isn't enough, I most devour . I'm lost in my minds image. , My tasting , sending sensation , I know she can feel my appreciation. My insatiable beauty. Even if I'm a king my tongue worships her essence. My mind returns to her sound  climax. She moans for her king she cums for king. She kisses my lips for a taste.