SM2.1

Her narrative.

It looks like he's late again, well not really, I just can't stop thinking about him.... I waited for him as long as I could, the throbbing between my legs, it's like I could feel him. I took off my clothes and started a bath, and I couldn't help it. I could feel my pulse, she was humming I had to touch her to tame her, I splashed in the water, while my juices joined I was inside me imagining it was him. He was rough how I liked it, going deeper as I gasped in between moans, I could feel him I knew what to expect but I wanted volts up my spine. Panting as I massages myself I could taste him. I grew more impatient, as I always am. My toes curled,my back arched, a sweet release.

His thoughts.

This woman , I'm amazed at by her undeniable craving for me.
Everyday is like we just meet drunk passion , like the thrill of new pleasure waiting to be taped. Im constantly excited by raw willingness to give me her essence. Ummmmm just wait im going to reward her impatience with pure sweet strokes of aggression. Sending vibration thru her entire body . I know how many licks it takes but I'ma give her all she can take . Her impatience I scolded , just to hear her beg for punishment.