A&B 1.2

Then there's  Aquafina, I think you can guess why I call her that.

Now every girl gets wet but her pussy I mean it was just unbelievable how much creamy wetness would come from her body , I swear she had to bring a change of panties everyday, maybe it was because she took great care of her body. she was a extreme athlete and beautiful beyond words even thou she never believe me when I told her .

She also ran track and her legs just amazed me so long and firm but soft . Her skin was so soft like she just bathed in coco butter . I mean I could kiss on her for days .

I loved the fact that she was all natural . Everything on her was home grown.

Our sex from the very beginning was match made in lust . We matched each others sexual drive and stamina she always wanted more and could ride just as long as I could fuck . I mean we would spend days away from the world and my classes .

She was hands down they main reason I missed classes during that semester . Sometimes our sex was just to good to leave , plus we smoked so much weed we didn't know what day it was haft the time anyway .

She was my escape from reality
But , Bird was my grip on it .
Now the question is how do I get these two women together willingly . Best believe I got a master plan
But thats enough details about them . In order for this to work out the party has to be live. I need a lot of pretty girls and few dudes and some good exotic green.