A&B 1.4

We got everything set up and my phone was blowing up around 9 o'clock
Both girls texted me, "on my way!"
The soccer girls texted "we're outside what's dorm number."

Then there was knock on the door
And let's just say my party was more then just the people I invited. The party turnt up real quick there were about 20 people in my room following the party rule "everyone must roll me a blunt and put it in rotation" 20 blunts in this rotation.

Pause. I'm fucked up!
Now, I'm so high at this point I didn't even relies that both my girls are also in the rotation .

I look over at bird and she was lit , I mean high as a kit singing and laughing. Then suddenly I felt like someone was starring at me from across the room . Through the smoke I see Aquafina just sitting there locked on me with her legs crossed showing off them thighs .

I swear my dick got instantly hard . The look she was giving me was like she couldn't wait for everyone else to leave . I locked back at Bird and we locked eyes . Bird then stood up wearing the shortest skirt I have ever seen her wear.

She walked over to me and seat on my lap . She leaned her head back next to mine . She started grinding and sliding up and down my lap . Now at this point every person in the party is looking including Aquafina. Bird leaned her head back and whispered in my ear
"Come to the bathroom with me"
I said "no bird we can't do that, not now just wait ok . " "high ass!"

Now during all of this , i was staring at Aquafina our eyes were locked the whole time . I couldn't tell if she was angry or horny but at this point I was just hoping she doesn't leave.

My phone vibrates and I look and see Aquafina text me. "So that's your girlfriend? Lol she all over you, but we will see later when every one is gone thou. "

Ooo shit .