2sweet & YNTUA

I have always enjoyed having two women , Ive enjoyed them a lot in my last relationship. I've been working so hard and long this past month to get these  two beautiful chocolate women together.

One I have giving the nickname "young nomadic turn up addict" we'll call her YNTUA. She was the girl I meet when my life was set to failure and depression, having her around gave me the escape from reality I needed . I swear I never felt more alive listen to music and riding with her .
No matter what we did it's times two with her.
My soul use to be on ten when I was next to her
It just felt  so right riding with her in the passenger seat. She could have been my  homie,lover or friend .
It still wouldn't have mattered in the end.
All I wanted to do was listen to music and ride with her to the end.

In reality I knew from the start that there was no taming her or a possibility of a relationship with her. I would have to accept loving her just for the moment. I was so conflicted with her. My heart didn't know what to do.
I hated her ,but I loved  her . She tortured me.
Showing me flashes of the person I love, then taking it away, becoming this selfish, narcissistic human being. I swear she was  Dr. Hyde offspring. I wish I knew what was paining her.I didn't have a clue. Every time I would leave her , my addiction to that slowly fading part of her would pull me back
I just wanted make her smile real
For her to be able to receive love
To be able relies that I'm not her enemy
But someone who loved her despite her flaws.
Despite that we link sexual on another level. When we made love, it was never when I asked, it always happened spontaneously. She was so wild and excited with lust. Her pussy would always pull the life out of me , "O my god!"and her chocolate smooth skin, and curves that deserve to be gripped.

I could always tell she was fucking for herself selfish ass. She would always cum a dozen times compared to my one. Well I guess I spoiled her a little.

Now 2sweet , she's probably one of the most sweetest people I know,at least she is to me. She would rarely ever talk  just listens to me vent mostly. She was so timid back then.

I  managed to pull out here sexual side just a lil bit . She loves it when I take control. She loves to hear me say the nasty things she's thinking . I said to her one day when we were talking about sex.
You seem indecisive about your needs.
Why are you denying yourself life's pleasure.
Your over overthinking it.Get lost in the moment with me.Free yourself !!! Damn, Open up too ME...
Trust me the time won't be wasted .I can't wait to see the pure ecstasy on your face. If I could I would stop time to draw out the moment when your eyes turn seductive. I want to savor the sight of your body vibrating with pleasure. Trust me I'll go so slow
but I'll be doing it for me.I want this scene tattooed on my Soul type shit. So I'll take my time.
I want every second of our symphony to bring tears to your eyes.
I sentence you to love by a thousand kisses
Justifiable punishment for robbing yourself of this pleasure .
I promise you won't forget me
You won't forget how I made you feel.
When you close your eyes
When your alone on a couch
the memories of feeling my tongue against your clit will make you quiver.
When the shower rains warm water all over your body. flashbacks of my hands gripping your ass will make your close your eyes and sinfully reminisce.
When you try to sleep the pure ecstasy of my man hood penetrating your pussy  will cause your thighs to rub together.
Your wet sheets a testimony to me.
Now, let's me ask you again do you want me.

After that she opened up all the way. when I licked her pussy with long strokes and then place my tongue directly on her clit like a finger to a button , and do my magic that she can't explain in words, only in moaning responses. She would rarely ever screams, but she would pull me closer and whispers fuck me after I finish working my tongue. She loves to fuck slowly and tell me exactly what she feels as her body shakes uncontrollably but softly. She was so sweet and her body soft to touch and breast firm and big with just the right size nipples, I always have to kiss every inch of her slowly before we have sex.