3. Delicate

Three Months Later

Three Months Later

Madison rolls off of me, collapsing onto the mattress with a small laugh. "Fucking hell, you're good at that," she says, all breathy and spent. No fucking wonder either. She just rode the shit out of me.

"I think you did most of the work there, Mads," I tell her on my own heavy exhale. If there's one thing to be said about Madi, she's got some stamina.

"Nope," she argues with a grin. "I may have finished strong but you started that whole exchange and I never would have been able to finish like that if it weren't for how you started."

Okay, that's fair.

She giggles a little and stands up on wobbly legs, her hand gripping the wall to steady herself. My eyes drift over her body as she grabs her clothes from the floor and lifts her arms up to stretch, her perky tits on display for another hot second before she pulls her t-shirt on. I frown when they disappear like I didn't just watch them bounce in my face for the last twenty five minutes while she was on top of me.

I'm a boob guy, what can I say?

Madi drops down onto the bed again, her head landing on my shoulder. "I should have just let you do your thing, Sallow, but I was feeling generous. I know you like a girl on top."

Mmhmm... because boobs.

When I feel her body lean into me and her leg slip in between mine, a desperate urge hits me to sit up and remove myself from Madi's quickly entangling limbs. That position feels too intimate to share with her. Yes, I realize we just fucked each other's brains out. But that's just it. There's no intimacy in the sex game with Madison, no tenderness or affection. We're just doing what we do, whenever we want to do it and for whatever reason.

But see, that thing she just did with her leg where she tried to casually lace her body into mine? While a gesture like that means everything to me, it meant nothing to her.

And that's perfectly fine, for the record. There's something I've always found endearing about her ultra-relaxed and welcoming personality, it's part of what makes her a good friend and probably helps in her job as a nurse, too. She's easy to talk to, an excellent hugger if there ever was one. Madi's also a free spirit, a wild and intense lover that goes effortlessly heavy on the affection afterwards because she's a cuddly person by nature.

That's just the thing though, she's like that with everyone. I may be the only one she's fucking right now but with how easily her affection overflows, I might as well be the pizza delivery guy that she jumps at with an overzealous embrace of gratitude for bringing her food. She's just one of those people.

I'm not like that though, I don't intimately entangle myself with just anyone.

When I stand up and start to get dressed, hoping to give her the hint I'd like to make a fast, clean get away from her apartment, Madi's eyes shine with renewed interest instead.