30. Movie Night

Passion

Passion. Heat. Lust.

An overwhelming amount of butterflies fleeting throughout my entire body.

Those are just a few of the ways to describe what it's like to kiss Tommy Sallow. When his eyes focused on mine, sliding down to my lips and back up, I knew what was coming next. I hoped for it, ached for it. But I don't think any amount of fantasizing about that moment compared to what it was actually like to feel his tongue slide across mine. I didn't even know kissing someone could carry that amount of power. But it did. And now I can't stop thinking about the fact that he will be here any minute. The only problem is that he's coming for movie night, with both Mia and me. Which means my very adult rated thoughts need to be detained to a PG version.

I know what you're thinking. How am I possibly going to manage sitting on a couch beside him and stay in the zone of Disney rated thoughts? That's a great question. One that I'll answer when I actually figure it out.

My eyes catch movement through the window, and I watch as his car pulls into the driveway. My eyes quickly flash back to Mia as a thought crosses my mind. She's been laser focused on her project and still seems to be locked in. Glitter flying everywhere as she decorates her paper.

"Hey, Mia," her eyes glance up. "I'll be right back, okay?"

"Okay, Mommy," she smiles, eyes snapping back to the piece in front of her.

I rest my hand on her shoulder before quickly stepping to the door, flinging it open and closing it behind me. Tommy steps onto the porch and I don't give him a moment to greet me before I leap into his arms, crashing my lips to his. He doesn't stumble, lifting me up as I wrap my legs around his waist. In two more strides, he has me pushed up against the wall beside the door, parting my lips with his, sliding his tongue across mine.

I run my hand through his hair, deepening the kiss even more as I pull him tighter against me. With his hand now firm on my ass, he holds me up against the wall as his body pushes into mine, sending a delightful tingle down my spine. There's something delectably sinful about kissing Tommy Sallow. The way his tongue so smoothly tangles with mine. The way his hands perfectly search my body and how each one of his muscles tense and flex with every movement sends this sense of passion and lust straight to my core. Kissing him is like taking a car for a test drive. It's fun, exciting, but all you really want to do is claim it as yours before you peel out of the lot and take off with your new toy.

"Hi," I whisper against his lips.

"Hi," he smiles back.

"Sorry," I exhale. "I really needed to do that before I'm forced to keep my hands to myself the rest of the night."

His eyes darken as his head falls to mine. "Don't apologize for kissing me. Besides, I could really get used to this kind of greeting," he smirks before pressing his lips to mine again.