45. Walk With Me

"You having any second thoughts?" he questions as we slide into the car, still in his mom's driveway

"Are you giving me an option to run, Officer Sallow?" I question, the corner of my lips tilting up slightly.

"Do you want an option to run?" he plays back, skillfully avoiding the question.

I slowly lean across the center console, sliding my hand across his thigh. His eyes follow the slow movement of my hand before coming up to meet mine.

"I'm not running anywhere, Tommy. Not unless you're running with me." I bring my face closer to his, lingering a mere inch away from his lips, his warm breath dancing along mine.

He takes the bait, pulling my face to his, giving me those full lips I've been craving for the last few hours.

You know that little concept of a honeymoon phase? The one where everything is full of bliss and the inability to keep your hands to yourself? Yeah, this might be it because I can't seem to stop thinking about all the spots I want his hands to play, all the ways I want his tongue to move in pleasurable places. It's like I'm this teenage bundle of hormones that I can't seem to keep in check.

Before I leap into his lap, letting him do very inappropriate things in the driveway that leads to his entire family, I pull my lips from his.

"I think we need a plan," I pant.

"A plan?" his eyebrows raise.

I nod. "A plan for today. Otherwise we might not do anything but stay in bed all day, everyday."

His hand slides to my cheek, that devilish smile playing across his face. "I don't see the problem."

Heat. Burning desire. He's the fucking sun itself, igniting my skin.

"The problem," my words escape as the rest of me screams to stop talking. "Is that we're in New York for only a few more days and I have yet to see this side of you."

"This side?" he questions.

"Yes, New York Tommy. I want to be wowed, courted, by the one and only Tommy fucking Sallow. I want to know what you would have done right here in your hometown to win me over."

"What makes you think my actions here would have been any different?"

"Because," I reach for his face now. "This is your home. This is the place that built you. I want to get to know pre-California Tommy. I want to know all of you, every piece that made you who you are."

"You're incredible, you know that?" he smiles.

I shrug my shoulders playfully, causing a laugh to fall from him.

"So, what do you say?" I question. "Care to win me over? Again?"

~~~