48. Fireworks

Showering alone is overrated

Showering alone is overrated. Ordinarily, I'm all about solitude in here but now that I know what it's like to share the shower with this breathtaking woman, I don't know how I'll ever go back. Amber has turned this quick, basic activity into a fucking lust dream and I'm not ready for it to end.

"Harder," she moans.

Fuck me. Every time I think that voice of hers can't get any better, she just continues to blow my mind. It's like every day, every thing she says, every time we fuck, I'm picking a new favorite sound she makes with that mouth of hers.

I do as she says, memorizing the feel of her soft, slick skin in my hands as I grip her waist and sink my cock further inside her. Hard, just like she wants. I watch her honey hair fall down her back in thick wet waves before her head falls back against my shoulder and she hums in pleasure as my fingers glide down and make contact with that mass of nerves at her core.

I can't believe I went so long without her in my life. And to think, we're only just getting started. I could never have imagined what I was missing. I've had a lot of satisfying enough sex in my life with women I barely even saw. None of it compares to what I feel with Amber and the way she ignites every last one of my fucking senses and then some.

I didn't know it could be like this.

My fingers continue to work over her slick folds as I thrust into her, feeling her tighten around my length. That tingle arrives at the base of my spine and sails up, making me groan.

"Tommy. Oh fuck." She leans forward now, her hands sliding up the tile as she pushes her ass against me and we come undone together.

Gathering her body back up to mine, I hold her close to my chest and feel her heart beating against the palm of my hand. I don't know how long we stay frozen in place like this, pressed against each other, trying to catch our breath, but the formerly hot water is lukewarm when I finally pull out of her.

I spin her around, reach for the soap and a washcloth as she stands there on shaky legs, her hands resting on my shoulders to steady herself. She's stuck in a daze with the sexiest smile on her lips while she watches me clean her up and this look she's giving me has me wanting to fuck her all over again.

Turning the water off, I wrap her up in a towel and swipe an unruly strand of hair out of her face."I wanna do that forever," I whisper, bringing my lips to hers.

Her tongue slides against mine, tangling with it for a few glorious seconds before she pulls away. "You might have to carry me out of here," she mutters, barely coherent. "I don't think I've ever been so thoroughly fucked in my life that I lost all ability to use my legs. They feel like jello."

Okay, I'm hard again. "I'm happy to make that happen for you as often as you'd like."

She laughs. "I bet you are, Iceman. But since we have plans today, I better save my strength."