In the Kyln

Needless to say, I was even more ticked off with Quill right now. First, we go against Yondu's orders. Second, we didn't get paid. Third, we almost got robbed. Fourth, two idiot bounty hunters try to bag us. And now, we're going to the Kyln, the most high tech, top security, and the worst prisons in the galaxy, along with the robber and the idiots. The guards read my info off.

"Blake Slader. Yondu Udonta's third in command and partner to Peter Quill. And the last survivor of the Wolzarian race."

"What a bunch of idiots. Send all five to the Kyln."

On the way to the Kyln

Blake: Nice going, Quill. Now we're both dead.

Quill: Relax, buddy. It probably won't be that bad.

At the Kyln

Rocket: I guess most of the Nova Corps wanna uphold the law. But these ones, they're corrupt and cruel. But, hey. It's not my problem. I ain't gonna be here long. I've escaped 22 prisons. This one's no different. You both are lucky the broad showed up. Because otherwise, me aand Groot would be collecting that bounty right now. And you two would be getting drawn and quartered by Yondu and those Ravengers.

Blake: Oh Yeah? Well, you're lucky the Nova Corps showed up. Otherwise, I wouldn't be letting you live much longer in this life. And if you threaten us one more time, I'm gonna take those chances.

Quill: A lot of folks tried to kill us over the years. And we ain't about to be brought down by a tree and a talking raccoon.

"HAULT!"

Rocket: What's a raccoon?

Quill: What's a raccoon? It's what you are, stupid.

Rocket: Ain't no such thing like me, except me.

Blake: Seriously? Look at this doofus, Quill. He doesn't even know his own species.

Quill: So this orb. It has a real shiny blue suitcase, arc of the covenant, Maltese falcon sort of vibe.

Blake: That's how you describe it? It looks just like a ball.

Quill: Shut up, Blake. What is it?

"I am Groot."

Blake: Not you, idiot.

Quill: Yeah, so what? What's the orb?

Gamora: I have no words for honor less thieves.

Blake: This coming from the same hit and run rider who tried to make off with it.

Rocket: I agree with him on that. That's pretty high and mighty coming from the lackey of a genocidal maniac. Yeah. I know who you are. Anyone who's anyone knows who you are.

Quill: Yeah, we know who are. Who is she?

Blake: Idiot.

"I am Groot."

Blake: Not you again. Two idiots.

Quill: You said that.

Gamora: I wasn't retrieving the orb from Ronan. I was betraying him. I had an agreement to sell it to a third party.

The guard opened the door.

"I am Groot."

Quill: Wow. That's just as fascinating as the first 89 times you told me that. What is wrong with giving tree, here?

Rocket: Well, he don't know talking good like me and you. So his vocabulistics is limited to "I" and "am" and "Groot". Exclusively in that order.

Blake: So he's saying something else? And you're the only one who understands him?

Rocket: Exactly, Wolfboy.

Quill: I'll tell you what, that's gonna wear real thin real fast, bud.

Then we noticed a blue alien with Quill's Walkman and headphones on. I was thinking "Uh-oh". I know Quill doesn't like it when people take his Walkman. Quill got mad and tried to tell him to give it back. Instead, the blue guy grabbed a taser and zapped him.

Blake: Just suck it up, Quill. Let it go.

One thing for sure, that I knew, that this was going to be a long, terrible, prison sentence.

Guardians of the GalaxyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara