No Way

Peter: Kraglin, Cosmo, I need you to keep watch over Knowhere till we're back. Couple of days, tops.

Kraglin: Aye, Captain.

Cosmo: Aye, compadre.

We finally made it into the Bowie.

Blake: Pete, we got a few more members.

Peter: Woah, woah, woah! What do ya' think this is, a family vacation?

Zoe: You better believe it.

Mikey: We wanna save Uncle Rocket, too.

Blake: I tried talking them out of but Zoe doesn't take no for an answer very easily.

Peter: (sigh) Okay, fine. But you're gonna make yourselves useful and not complain along the way.

Zoe: Good enough.

Nebula: I located the coordinates for OrgoCorp. I think I have a contact near there. Maybe they can help us get in.

Peter: Contact him. Let's go save our friend.

Mikey: Woo-hoo!

We blasted off into space to go save Rocket.

Blake: (Thinking) Hang tight, Rocket. We'll save you.

Mikey: Wow.

I saw Mikey looking out at all the stars. I smiled at this.

Blake: It's beautiful, isn't it?

Mikey: Yeah.

Nebula: (Whispering) It wasn't the wisest idea to bring your child along.

Blake: He'll be safe on board, with Groot.

After quite a few jumps we finally made to OrgoCorp's headquarters, The Orgoscope.

Mikey: Dad, what's that?

Blake: That's where we'll get information about how to save Uncle Rocket.

Mikey: Can I come?

Blake: No. You'll stay save with Uncle Groot and keep watch while we're gone. Can you do that?

Mikey: Ok.

I went down to help Peter activate the first shield.

Nebula: It's bio-formed. Instead of being built, it's grown from living matter. The structure is surrounded by three impenetrable plasmic security shields. It's not be easy to break into this place, Star-Lord.

Peter: Doesn't have to be easy. We were professional thieves, remember, Blake? I'll jam the signals one at a time.

Blake: Don't sound too overconfident in your abilities.

Peter: She calls me Star-Lord when she's mad at me.

Mantis: She's always mad at everyone.

Blake: Don't take it personally, she hasn't been with us for too long.

Peter: It's because I was drunk. She's right. If I hadn't been drinking, maybe Rocket... I'm sorry.

Blake: Peter, it's okay. I was hard on my son when we were trying to fight that guy. I should've let him help us. I thought he was getting in the way.

Mantis: It's okay. He's your best friend.

Drax: Second best friend.

Blake: And that guy was too powerful.