Captured

Yondu kept beating me senseless.

Yondu: You dare betrayed me, Slade? Me, the one who saved you from starving all alone on that planet? Who made you part of my crew? Why didn't you stop Quill? He was your responsibility!

Blake: Even if I tried to tell him no, you know he wouldn't listen to me! He never listens!

Yondu: I don't need your excuses!

He turned his back on me.

Blake: Go ahead, Yondu! Throw me away! Kill me! I deserve it!

Yondu looked at me with questions in his eyes. They all did.

Yondu: You deserve it? Why would you say such a fool thing like that?

Blake: You were right. Quill was my responsibility, and I failed. But my real failure was realizing too late what good things I learned out of this. Quill may be an idiot, but he kinda grows on you. If we didn't run off, we wouldn't made new friends. We wouldn't found out about what that thing was.

Yondu: The orb?

Blake: It's an Infinity Stone. It has the power to destroy a whole planet. We can't let that thing be put in this wrong hands.

Yondu: So that's why Ronan wants it.

Blake: How'd you know?

Yondu: The buzzard who backed out of a deal on you told us. Maybe y'all did the right thing after all.

Then, all of a sudden. A transmission came in.

"Yondu! I'm sending you my coordinates! I'm outside Knowhere! If you want me, I'm all yours!"

Yondu: Quill. He's giving himself up.

Blake: Yondu. Don't hurt him.

Quill and Gamora came in. Quill looked like he about freeze. The way people look when they go into space with a helmet. Gamora had his mask. I was shocked. He risked his life to save hers? He really is brave. And stupid. He flirted with Gamora when she woke up and mentioned that Ronan got the orb. What? He lost it?

Yondu and his men surrounded Quill. He saw me.

"Blake?"

"I'm sorry, Quill."