It's her. It's really her.

Later that day when we landed on the planet to find the bandits, I kept a close eye out for trouble, still thinking about the girl from my dreams.

Rocket: Hey! Blake! Where's your head at, man?

I snapped out of my thoughts.

Blake: Sorry, Rocket. I can't help but still think about that mysterious girl.

Quill: Sounds to me that you could've had a lover.

Blake: Dude.

That got me steamed.

Blake: I ought to ask Gamora to knock some sense into you.

Drax: What are you so ashamed about?

Blake: Look. I don't want to talk about this. It was probably just a dream.

I looked over at the markets and saw a techno armored figure. Looking at me.

Blake: Well, that's fishy

I muttered.

Quill: What was that?

Blake: Nothing.

The figure went behind a tent and vanished.

Later that night

Gamora: We've searched the whole place. There's no one.

I blurted out.

Blake: There was a mysterious person earlier.

Gamora: What?

Rocket: You're telling us now?

Blake: He didn't seem to be attacking or stealing so I didn't think that it was important.

Drax: What made him mysterious?

Blake: He was wearing some kind of techno armor. And he was kind of staring at me. It was kind of creepy.

Quill: Ok. That's enough. Blake. You're beginning to worry me with the way you've been acting today. I'm going to have to ask you to-

There was an explosion.

"EVERYONE DOWN!"

Gamora: Peter?

Quill: Yep. That's them. Gotta be them. Blake, never mind. You're staying.

I got my rifle saber out. It was a weapon that turned from a rifle to a saber if I turn the blade peice in the opposite side of the handle.

Rocket: Time to get some bad guys.

Readying his weapon. Luckily, Baby Groot was able to walk on legs so we didn't have to worry about dropping him accidentally.

We attacked the bandits. They had guns and explosives of their own. I was fighting one of them when the armored figure showed up again. Except it was flying.