Split up and Dominated

We were all pretty shook up by what just happened. Quill quickly closed the orb and went outside.

Gamora: How could I think that Tevan could contain what was in the orb?

Rocket: What do you still have it for?

Blake: We can't just leave it inside. Someone could touch it or steal it.

Rocket: I can't believe you had that in your purse.

Quill: It's not a purse. It's a knapsack.

Gamora: We have to get this to the Nova Corps. There's a chance that they can contain it.

Blake: What are you, nuts? We're wanted by the Nova Corps.

Rocket: Yeah. Let's just give it to Ronan.

Quill: Why? So he can destroy the galaxy with it?

Blake: He's got a point. We can't just give this to a powermad maniac.

Rocket: What are you guys, saints all of a sudden? What has the galaxy done for you guys, huh? Why do you guys wanna save it?

Blake: Because we're all the idiots who live in it!

Gamora: Quill. Slade. Listen to me. We can't give this to Ronan. We've gotta give it to Nova.

Blake: Nova? Why can't we just give it to Yondu and pay him back? Whatever happened to that plan?

Quill: We can't give it to Yondu, either. Who knows what he plans on doing with it.

Blake: Quill! Don't you dare play that game with me! We're going to give it to Yondu!

Quill: Things are different, now. I'm sorry, but right now, the world is at stake. And this is no time to be selfish.

I have about had it with him.

Blake: Then I can't be your partner no more.

I just walked away.

Quill: Come on, Blake. I didn't mean it like that.

All of a sudden, Ronan's ship appeared. Drax was standing in front of it.

Blake: That idiot.

"Quill! Slade! Don't you two move!"

It was Yondu and his gang. Quill ran off, but I stayed and surrendered.

Blake: Yondu! No! Take me! Don't take Quill!

Yondu stopped in front of me.

Yondu: What 'chu playin' at, boy?

Blake: I'm the one to blame for this. Please don't take Quill.

I had to protect him.

Yondu: Bring him to the ship. Imma have a word with him.