Chapter 27~Surprise

Nia's POV

I always love the fact that Niall made all my worries go away by just being near me. I love the way he made me feel. Without knowing it he is one of the most important people to me. I was in a haze until I had received a call. I didn't bother to look at the caller ID, maybe it was because I hoped it was somebody calling with the wrong number.

"Hello?"

"Hi, why don't you come open the door fool" when I heard that voice I knew who is was and I was hoping I was wrong about what was going to happen next. I walked to the door opening it slowly popping my head out the door. And there they were Chelsea and Payton. The "happy" couple everybody envied. Chelsea was hugging Payton's arm smiling at me. Chelsea was extremely beautiful, so was Payton. Brianna, and me will just talk about how hot she and Payton is, but Chelsea was always my favorite. Payton was taller than Chelsea by a couple of inches.

"Hey" I said still in shock that they were even in London to begin with. "Are you just going to stand there or let us in" I set aside and saw that Payton was carrying in luggage, Chelsea had seem confused too. "Hey what's up with the luggage?" I asked because it seemed that if neither Chelsea nor I asked, who knows what will happen. Payton stopped for a second and looked at me. "Well Chelsea and me are staying here for the night, surprise" she said with her hands in the air. I looked at Chelsea and she looked at me. Her eyes seemed apologetic "I thought we were staying at a hotel?" She asked finally looking back at Payton. "We are but it is booked for tomorrow night, besides I haven't seen the little trio since High School" I didn't know how to respond to what she said but to smile and nod. I knew fighting it will be a hard thing to do besides I love them both "well I can't fight the situation so why don't you stay in Brianna's room for the night. I don't think she will mind at all" I said scratching my hair. I knew off the bat Brianna won't have a problem with it she had seen both of them as an older sister to her...well so did I. Julia didn't because she thought Chelsea was too hot to be her sister and not her lover. A Julia thing I had guessed.

"Nia" I had heard my named being called from behind. When I was about to turn around a pair of arms wrapped around my waist. "Babe did you forget about me?" I had completed forgot Niall was here. I was too busy thinking how hot his body is and things he could do to me, and the fact that Payton and Chelsea just popped out of nowhere. "Niall meet Chelsea and Payton. Chelsea and Payton meet my boyfriend Niall" I said introducing him, but it seemed that Chelsea already knew who he was. "Hi" Niall had said with the brightest smile on his face. "Hi" Payton and Chelsea said in unison. Chelsea may have known them but she doesn't seem to be bouncing off the walls yet. "Why don't I take you both to bri's room and get you settled" I said removing myself from Niall's embrace and guiding them to the room.

Julia's POV

I was cuddling with Zayn in his couch watching TV. We had planned to go to the park to do some painting, but now I just didn't want to move from this spot. Just resting my head on his chest feeling his heart beat. It will be too cruel to leave now, when I feel safe in his arms. "Are you awake?" Zayn asked looking down at me. "Yes, but let's reschedule the park for another day" I said shifting a bit, Zayn had let out a light laugh "this is why I love you" he said pulling me impossible even closer. "And why is that?" I had the biggest smile on my face from hearing him saying he loves me. "Because babe I was thinking that I didn't want to get up, but I rather cuddle with you, here, and now." He said kissing the top of my head, and then my forehead when I looked up at him. "I love you too Zaynie" I said kissing his lips. Zayn kissed me back, and that small kiss turned into a make out session.

Nia's POV

I was cuddling on the couch with Niall watching the cooking channel. "Nia!" I had heard my name being called from upstairs. "Ugh I don't want to get up" I said resting my head on Niall's chest. "Go on babe I'll be here" he said pushing me off the couch softly "please don't let me" I tried to protest "Nia!" I heard my name being called again. "Babe just go" he said pecking my lips and finally getting me off the couch. "Fine" I walked up the stairs to where my name was being called. "What do you want Chelsea?" I asked sitting down when I had entered Brianna's room. "I have been meaning to ask you is that Niall Horan from One Direction. I just didn't want to come off as uncool around him" her eyes held excitement. "Yes, and why do you like him" I was ready to pounce on Chelsea if she had said yes. "No I'm more interested in Louis or Liam, don't tell Payton she gets really jealous" she said giggling. "Speaking of Payton where did she go?" I asked looking around the room "hmm I think she said to the grocery store not too far from here" Chelsea said trying to recall. "Oh" I said feeling a little less worried. "And Chelsea you said you like Liam or Louis right?" I said eyeing her. I wanted her to feel a little less troubled about what Payton did, although she doesn't know yet. "Yeah" she said eyeing me too "I can arrange something" I said smirking.