Chapter 5

Brianna's POV

Nia pulled up to the house and there was valet. We got out of car, and left the valet to park the car for us. "Who do you think Matthew's boss is?” I asked looking at the outside of the house wondering if it's better than inside.

"I don't know some famous businessman" Julia said as we stared at the house.

"Well lady's it's now or never so let's do this before we change our mind, and go home" Nia said grabbing my hand, and I grabbed Julia's.

"How about never" I said letting go of their hand and turning around, when they grabbed me and dragged me inside.

"Nope not happening we're already here and I told Matthew that I would come, and he knows I'm going to bring 2 friends not 1." Julia said opening the door as they turned me around to see a lot of famous people. "Oh my glob are you sure he is a famous businessman or a famous celebrity?" I said as I watched many famous people walk pass us, and some even looked our way and smiled at us omg.

"Julia" I heard somebody call Julia's name it must have been Matthew because he was the only person we knew, more like Julia knew.

Julia's POV

"Julia" I turned around to see Matthew had called my name. "Hey Matthew" I said hugging him.

"So introduce me to your friends that pulled you away from me earlier" Matthew said smiling joking about the last part.

"Matthew met Brianna and Nia. Girls meet Matthew the guy I was talking to at Starbucks, and the guy who invited us to the party. Oh Matthew this wine is for your boss for their birthday" I said handing the wine to Matthew.

"Omg this is one of his favorite wines how did you guys know?" Matthew asked looking surprised.

"I don't know just a good guess" Nia said smiling giving Brianna I told you look.

"You girls meet him" Matthew said already dragging us to his boss. We got the biggest shock to see who Matthew's boss was.

"Boss met some girls I meet at Starbucks today, and they bought your favorite wine" Matthew said showing his boss the wine.

"That's so nice of you girls to get my favorite wine, Matthew can you go put that in the wine cellar."

"Sure, I'll be right back girls" Matthew said turning to us.

"By the way girls my name is Simon. Simon Cowell" he said smiling at us.

"Hi I'm Brianna, this is Nia, and that's Julia" Brianna introduced us. She was acting older than her age again.

"I love your work, and you house is to die for" Brianna added on. I gave Nia the is she fucking serious look knowing that Brianna only acted like that when she felt was necessary.

Nia's POV

Omg Brianna is acting older than her fucking age again, I really feel like hitting her right now, but luckily Matthew came back before I had the chance to.

"So girls let me introduce to some more people"

"Sure we'll love to" Brianna said. 'Omg she needs to stop it's a birthday party, not a fucking formal event.' Matthew had introduced us to many people, we got acquainted with them. Brianna's acting older than herself thing faded towards the end of meeting people.

"Okay girls so I want you to meet the biggest band" Matthew said as we followed him.

"Who do you think it is?" Brianna asked whispering so only we can hear.

"Maybe Falling In Reverse" I whispered back.

"No can't be maybe Pierce The Veil or Sleeping With Sirens" Julia whispered.

"Girls meet One Direction" Matthew said smiling.