Chapter 16~Truth or Dare

Brianna's POV

I decided to stop staring at my phone and get out of bed. Normally I would stay in bed all day, but not today at least that's what I thought. I've been trying to get out of bed for the last 20 minutes, but Harry won't let me go. Either he thinks I'm a body pillow or...I don't even know what he could be thinking.

I stop trying to get out of bed and just face the fact that I'll be laying down in this bed until he wakes up. But I just wanted to get out of bed and get some pineapple to eat and this idiot won't even budge.

When I tried again I heard the front door open and close. Which seem to have woke Harry up.

"Umm who is it?" He moaned getting up. Strange he would care about who entered my house when he won't even wake up so I can at least get out of the bed. "I don't know" I said getting out of the bed heading down stairs to see Niall and Nia making out. Then I felt a pair of hands cover my eyes.

"Hey guys keep it pg for the little one" Harry said. I hit his hands and remove them from my eyes. "Harry what do you mean for the little one" I said giving him death glares. "You're cute when you're mad" he said laughing, and Nia and Niall joined in with him. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms over my chest walking in the kitchen.

"Brianna are you going to make us breakfast?" Nia asked grabbing something from the fridge. "No" I said making tea for myself and I. "Come on Brianna" Niall said pleading, but I just shook my head no. I turned around making my back face them. "Come on Brianna" they begged. "Nope" I said popping the 'p'. As I was about to drink my tea I felt arms wrapped around me. "Please Brianna" a deep British accent whispered into my ear, making me weak in the knees. One of my biggest turn on was being used against me to make food.

"Fine" I muttered and started to make breakfast.

"You're the best bri" Nia said.

Julia ' POV

I walked in my house I shared with the girls and Zayn was with me. I dropped my stuff off in my room, and went to look for Brianna since she wasn't in her bed. I walked to the living room with Zayn right behind me.

"Julia!" Brianna shouted and hopped out of the sofa and into my arms. Into short terms she's my wify and Nia's the girlfriend. Are we really together no.

"Brianna!" I shouted back hugging her.

"I see the love" Nia said pretending to get pissed, but she really wasn't the one in the room I sense that was jealous. I felt somebody starring death daggers at me, and won't you know it was Harry. I just played it off and turned around. As I turned I heard the doorbell ring. Wanting to get out of that situation I decided to go answer the door.

Standing in front of me was Liam and Louis holding snacks and drinks.

"Sup" Liam said.

"Hey are you gonna let us in?" Louis asked pretending to be cold.

"Yeah sure" I said stepping aside and letting them in, closing the door after them.

Nia's POV

"So who's up for a game of spin the bottle truth or dare style?" Louis asked sitting on the floor with Liam.

"Sure why not" I said getting up and sitting next to Louis and the rest decided to join us. Louis went first since it was his idea. The bottle had landed on Brianna.

"Truth or dare?" Louis asked with a devilish grin. "Dare" Brianna said changing her position. "I dare you to make out with Harry right here, right now."