Chapter 17~Kiss

Brianna's POV

I can't believe Louis just told me to do that. It's not that I don't want to kiss the guy, but it's the fact I really want to, but then I could get lost in the moment and things can lead to something else. What the hell I'm the one who chose dare so I shouldn't chicken out. I looked over at Harry and saw him smirking, the damn cheeky bastard. I shifted over towards him and saddled his waist, putting my arms around his neck and looking into his eyes. They were gorgeous up close as they were gorgeous far away also.

Harry placed his arms around my waist and pulled me closer. I leaned to kiss him and stopped letting our lips brush against each other. Harry crushed our lips together. Licking and biting my bottom lip asking for entrance. I parted my lips slightly for him to enter. He slipped his tongue in fighting for dominance, which he won.

"Keep it pg" Nia said mocking Harry from earlier. I pulled away from Harry and just laughed. "Like you ever keep it pg" I said going back to my spot, which was next Harry and Zayn.

Julia's POV

At this point Liam has done a truth, and Louis has done a dare. It was Nia's turn to spin the bottle, and lucky me it just had to land on me.

"Julia Radke truth or dare?" Nia asked looking quite evil.

"Truth" I said avoiding anything stupid or strange she had plan for me.

"Lame but whatever. Julia who is better at kissing Zayn or your ex?" I never gave it any thought to who was better. Joe is a good kisser, but so is Zayn. "Can't say" I finally said.

"Is it because Joe Jonas is... never mind" Brianna said getting up and walking to the kitchen. "So Julia who is a better kisser me or Joe" Zayn said looking directly at me waiting for a answer. I couldn't just pick who was a better kisser at least not now.

"I don't know" I said looking away. "Don't worry I'll change that answer soon" Zayn said looking away also.

"So I guess it's my turn" Brianna said coming back. The bottle had landed on Nia, and I could see the crazy ideas going through that girls mind just by looking at her.

Nia's POV

Yup the bottle just had to fucking land on me, at least it's not Louis who is asking me truth or dare, but Brianna still is a tease.

"Truth or dare?" She asked me looking me dead in the eyes waiting for my answer. "Dare" I said having a idea of what she would dare me to do, ugh do I hate her at times. "I dare you to do seven minutes in heaven with Nialler" Brianna said with a smirk. I knew she was going to make me do something with Niall ugh this girl.

Niall and me got up and walked hand in hand to the nearest closet we had. As we were walking away I could heard them whistling and cheering like idiots. Niall and me entered the closet and closed the door behind us.

"So" I said looking up at him.

"So" he said back leaning closer to me. In that moment all I could do was stare at his lips. I leaned closer until our lips were pressed against each others. It didn't take him long to kiss me back, and the kiss felt so amazing. It was passionate and needy, it just felt so right. He bite my lower lip begging for entrance, I parted my lips, and he just slipped his tongue as he pulled me closer, as I lightly pulled on his hair.

Julia's POV

Zayn has been staring at me for awhile now, maybe it's that whole who's a better kisser. I really couldn't honestly pick at that point. If I did it probably be Joe since I dated him for two and a half years. As I was in the middle of my thoughts my phone went off. I looked at my phone to see what it was, and it was Joe who texted me. Even if we were broken up he would still text, and call me because we were friends before we were lovers.

From: Joe

Sup Julia what you up to?

To: Joe

Just chilling at my house playing truth or dare

From: Joe

With who?

To: Joe

You know Nia, Brianna, Niall, Louis, Liam, Harry, and Zayn

From: Joe

Strange I never heard you mention anything about a hangout at your house, or the fact that a lot of guys were at your house

To: Joe

Are you jealous?

From: Joe

If I say yes would you tell them to leave?

To: Joe

Depends

"Ooo Julia" Brianna said scaring the crap out of me.

To: Joe

Text you back later

I believe this whole Joe situation is going to cause problems.