Chapter 18~Awkward

Brianna's POV

So it's been awkward since Nia and Nialler left. Zayn's seems to be a little pissed about the whole better kisser and Joe. Mind how I use my words lightly about the matter. To be honest I understand why Julia didn't give a answer because you can't just judge who is a better kisser a guy you known for all your life, and just started to date when you both realize how you feel for each. But ended up breaking up two and a half years later. It's not that Joe pulled a jerk move, and broke up with her for all the wrong reasons. But it's the fact that he broke up with for all the right reasons they still talk.

Zayn on the other hand, I can bet she haasn't kissed him more than five times, and you really can't go off that, maybe somebody who has been around a lot can, but unless you have been around or you are really sure and experience... ugh what am I saying. I looked at my phone to check how long it's been sense Nini and Nialler went in the closet. "Shit" I said under my breath it's been longer than seven minutes, how in the hell did Nia nor Niall nor anybody else realize. Oh yeah they are all on their phones just great well I guess I have to kill the mood for those two lovebirds.

I got up and walked to the closet Nia and Niall had entered.I stopped right in front on the door, and knocked lightly trying not to kill the mood too much than I'm really am. I waited for a little for them to exit, but they didn't answer there can't be anyway in hell that they are having sex or anything right, maybe they are so damn into each other they can't hear nothing but themselves. Yeah that's probably it. With that probably in hope and mind, I opened the door slowly and quietly to prepare myself for whatever the hell is going on in this damn closet. I peeked in and there they were having their tongues down each other throat, thank gosh they weren't naked or anything.

"Hello welcome back to planet Earth" I said opening the door a little wider. I waited for them to break apart and look at me, but no they seem to be lost in lovebird world, and nothing seems like it will make them stop making out right now. Or is there something. I pulled out my phone and called Nia, it may be a stupid idea because I'm standing right in in front of her, but hey I got to try something.

Nia's POV

Ugh of all times for my phone to go off. I pulled away from Niall check to see who the hell was calling me right now, and it was Brianna.

"What do you want?" I asked wanting to hang up on her and just go back to making out with Niall.

"Well sweetheart seven minutes have been passed, and you seem not to be playing attention to your surroundings very well." She said, but her voice sounded so close. Niall and I turned to the door and there was Brianna just standing there looking back at us. I hanged up the phone and looked at her. "Why did you say something sooner?" I asked her "Well I tried but that kiss seem to have sent you somewhere else, did you have fun?" She said smirking at me and Niall chuckled a little "shut up and go we'll be there soon" I said fixing my clothes and Niall fixed his.

Julia's POV

Brianna just got up and walked away, she most be getting Nia and Niall. I got up and went to the kitchen to get so water to drink. As I was drinking my water I looked at the text Joe sent me, but I really didn't want to open it out there.

From: Joe

Knowing you I think I'll text you when I feel the time is right

To: Joe

And what is that suppose to mean

From: Joe

The fact that you even remember to read this message and reply is a shock to me since you forgot to reply sometimes.

"Hey who are you texting?" I turned around and there was Zayn leaning against the counter looking really hot, but that was not the time for me to be thinking about how hot he looks with a beard.

"Um you know somebody" I said shifting and trying to put my phone away.