Chapter 3

Julia's POV

We were driving back home, Brianna decided to drive to try to release most of her excitement.

"So who is the guy?" Nia asked turning around to face me drinking her coffee.

"Oh the guy I was talking to his name his Matthew and we are invited to his work party tonight I don't know all the details, but he is supposed to text me about them." I said taking a sip of my green tea.

"Wait what?? All that in one conversation" Nia asked shocked almost choking on her coffee.

"Yeah" I said taking another sip of my tea, as I got a text.

From: Matthew

So the party is at 8 tonight at 758 drive the last house on the block can't miss it, it has balloons on the front gate, it's my boss' bday, dress causal. Don't forgot to bring your friends

To: Matthew

Okay see you there

"Okay so it's a birthday party, and it is at 8 and we are supposed to dress causal" I say turning to the clock to see what time it is.

"It's 5:28" Brianna said walking into living room sitting next to me on the couch.

"So we have time to kill let's watch a movie" Nia said taking the other sit next to me.

"Yay let's watch DOA Die or Alive" Brianna said jumping up before we had a chance to protest. Brianna popped the movie in and sat back down.

*After the movie*

"Okay let's get ready" Nia said getting up, and heading to her room.

"Yeah she's right" I said getting up and turning off the TV, when I turned around to where Brianna was she already left.

"Well bye to you to Brianna" I said to myself heading to my room. I put on my black dress with white cross, fishnet stockings, and my black Dr. Marten. I did my makeup and hair, and grabbed my leather jacket, and my black purse.

Nia's POV

I turn to my closet and pulled out my red plaid long sleeve shirt, put it over my white tank top. I took out my black Converse, and put on my black leggings, and put on my "I ❤️ Boobies" bracelet, and did my makeup simple nothing too showy. I grabbed my black shoulder bag, and left my room.

Brianna's POV

"What to wear, what to wear." I said out loud to myself knowing nobody with answer me. I pulled out my black dress that stopped above my knee, and that was fun to twirl around in. I put on my black and gold sandals, and curled my hair. I put on my gold bracelet, and did my makeup simple since we are going to a birthday party. I grabbed my black purse and leather jacket and headed to meet Julia, and Nia.

"Wow you girls look great" I said as I enter our kitchen.

"Why is everyone wearing a dress I'm going to change into a dress?" Nia said throwing her hands up in the air.

"Nia casual not formal, besides your fine" Julia said grabbing the keys to her Range Rover.

"Let's go, and party!" I said dancing a little to make them laugh which worked out to be a success.

"Yeah party" Nia said laughing at me.

"So what birthday present are we going to get the birthday person?" Julia asked.

"Wine" Nia and I said in unison.