Chapter 19~Destiny??

Brianna's POV

This was quite awkward I had just came in the kitchen for some candy, but Zayn is starring at Julia, and Julia is looking tense. Maybe this isn't the right time to get anything from the kitchen or near by.

Julia's POV

So this situation is awkward and uncomfortable. I need a escape goat quick. That's when I turned my head in the direction of the kitchen door and saw Brianna she is the best escape goat in this moment.

"Hey Brianna what did you want?" I asked her trying to pretend what just happened didn't happen.

"Umm some candy would be awesome?" She said it more of a question either she was here for that awkward moment or she can sense the tense air. "Yeah just give me a minute" Oh gosh please make this awkward moment just end, I really don't want to talk about Joe with Zayn. I reach for the candy on the second shelf in the cupboard knowing that was too high for Brianna to reach. I walked over to her and handed her the candy "here you go, let me walk you to your sit" I said trying to leave the kitchen quickly as possible. This is going to be hell later.

Nia's POV

I had just got a text from one of my best friends since Elementary School. Her name was Destiny and she was always there for me.

From: Destiny

Hey Nia are you free now?

To: Destiny

Well yeah I just have some people over my house

From: Destiny

Like who?

To: Destiny

Lol you know when you come

From: Destiny

Hope their not murders lol on my way

To: Destiny

Haha very funny

When I had put my phone down I saw Julia guiding Brianna to her sit, and she only did that when she was trying to escape, poor Brianna always the escape goat.

"Hey Niall you want to come to my room really quick? " I whispered to him.

"Yeah sure" he said getting and following me.

Brianna's POV

After Julia literally walked me to my seat, Nialler and Nini went off somewhere, Harry nowhere in sight, Li and Lou texting, and Julia probably hiding in her room. At that moment I heard the door bell ring. "I'll get it" I said walking towards the door. When I opened the door there was Destiny standing right in front of me. Don't get me wrong she's a sweetie heart, but I was surprised to see her.

"Destiny" I said giving her a hug "hey Brianna how are you" she said hugging me back. "Good, why don't you come in" I said stepping aside and letting her in. Closing the door behind her. "Nia disappeared somewhere with a guy, but let's go to the living room." I said walking to the living room when she pulled me back by the shoulder.

"Is that Harry Styles from One Direction?"

"Yeah, why?" I see this conversation going down hill.

"I have the biggest crush on him"

"Really why don't you go talk to him" omg what did I just say.

"I can't"

"Yeah you can go on" omg what the hell is wrong with me. Destiny walked towards to Harry and sat next to him. They looked so cute together, and like they were hitting it off.

I decided I wanted some fresh air. I walked to the back door which was in the kitchen, but it was already opened. Maybe Julia opened and forgot to close it. I walked out not expecting anybody to be there, but Zayn was sitting in the grass under a tree. I walked over to him and saw him smoking.

"Zayn" I said sitting next to him.

"Yeah"

"Smoking isn't good for you"

"I know"

"Then why are you doing it?" I asked looking at him.

"Cause I'm stressed" he said not looking at me.

"Is it cause of the whole Julia's ex thing?"

"Yeah"

"Give it time she'll-"

"Hey can we not talk about that right now " he said cutting me off.

"Yeah sure"

"Why are you not inside making out with Harry"

"You're absolutely funny why would I do that?"

"Come on Brianna stop acting I know you like him I can see it in your eyes"

"Zayn-"at that moment I was cut off seeing Destiny running towards us.

"I was looking for you everywhere, guess what Harry just asked me out on a date!" She was excited and I just realized the biggest mistake I made and so did Zayn.