Chapter 32~Triple Date Time Part 2

A/N: Just a warning. There will be smut in this chapter so if you don't like that you can skip it. I'll warn you before it starts.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Harry's POV

We were waiting for Julia and Zayn to come back hopeful happy together. I was looking for them when I felt a head rest on my shoulder. "Bear?" The voice softly said.

"Yes kitten what is it?" I said looking down at Brianna. "Are you tired?" I asked, she shook her head no.

"I just hope that Julia and Zayn make up." She said softly readjusting her head on my shoulder.

"I'm pretty sure they will." I snaked my arm around her small body frame, and kissed the top of her head. She looked up at me, looking into my eyes then my lips. She pouted for a minute and then pecked my lips, returning back to my chest. I looked back to the direction hopeful both Julia and Zayn would walk back together in. After some time they were walking hand in hand back to us. Niall stood up. "MAY THE TRIPLE DATE CONTINUE?" He yelled earning a couple of giggles and laughs out of us.

"ADVENTURE OF THE TRIPLE DATE SHALL CONTINUE!" Nia joined in with him. They looked at each other and laughed. We headed to the front of the line for the Ferris wheel. The couples split up and got into their own car.

Brianna's P.O.V

Harry and I got into our car first followed by Nia and Niall, and then Zayn and Julia. As the Ferris wheel started moving I cuddled up to Harry and just looked at the beautiful sights that we saw. "I love you Haz." I smiled pecking his cheek.

"I love you too Kitten." He wrapped his arms around me and we just were happy to be with each other.

Nia's P.O.V

Niall and I got into our car. I sat on his lap as we laughed and joked around. The Ferris wheel started moving and we shook with excitement, then laughed at each other for acting childish. I looked into Niall's eyes being mesmerised. We both leaned into a make out session. We pulled away and just smiled at each other. "Te amo Princess." Niall kissed my forehead.

"Eres el amor de mi vida (you are the love of my life) Nialler" I smiled.

Julia's P.O.V

We got into our car and just cuddled together. "I'm so glad we're ok." I said. Zayn nodded.

"Me too baby." He pecked my lips and we just enjoyed each other's company.

Brianna's P.O.V

The Ferris wheel ride was sadly over and we all got out and met up getting ready to leave. "Everyone ready?" Zayn asked. Earning yes's and yeah's from everyone. We all got back into the car and decided to go and grab some ice cream. We got out and went into the ice cream shop, ordered what we wanted and sat down. Everyone was just happy that today's triple date went well. I guess through all the laughter we ended up drawing the attention of fans in the restaurant. While we were leaving there were a few that came out and asked for pictures with the boys and surprisingly even the girls and I. The drove back home was filled with loud singing and laughter. When we arrived home everyone decided on watching a couple movies. Of course they were scary. Niall put sinister on Netflix and everyone got comfortable in their spots and cuddle up to their movie buddy.

Nia's P.O.V

I absolutely loved scary movies. I loved the feeling of being on edge but of course I pretended to be scared just so I could cuddle up to Niall. It got to the part of the movie when the little demon thing was dragging people into the pool and drowning them. I hid my face in Niall's neck and cuddled up to him. I decided I wanted to frustrate him a little so began to kiss his neck knowing it was a turn on for him. I heard him take a sharp breath. He looked at me and mouthed "stop." I just continued. I began to suck lightly and he just lost it. "Nia and I are pretty tired we're going to sleep. Goodnight." He blurted out grabbing my arm and running upstairs.

"Goodnight everyone!" I screamed out from upstairs. Niall pulled me into the room and closed the door.

"What are you doing to me woman?" He tugged on his hair.

"Driving you crazy." I smirked laying down the bed and getting under the covers.

*SMUT STARTS*

"Oh no you don't." Niall came over to me and grabbed off the covers. "You've started something and now you're going to finish it." Niall got on top of me starting a heated make out session. I pulled on his hair and he moaned into the kiss.

"Shhh Niall they'll hear us." I giggled.

"Mmmm I want them to hear us. So they know how good I make you feel." Niall sat me up and began to lift my shirt off. I was already wearing playboy bunny shorts. Niall just looked at me and bit his lip. "You're so fucking beautiful Nia." He grabbed my boobs massaging them causing me to moan out. "Let's get these shorts off." Niall hooked his fingers into my shorts and pulled them off. Leaving me in my lacy bra and matching underwear. I stop him gently pulling off his shirt and gently pushing him down. I climbed on top of him. Staring down at him teasing him a bit, and kissed his neck leaving love bites on his neck. "Fuck Nia. You know what that does to me." I could feel the bulge growing in his pants. I kissed down his body until I got to his pants. I slowly pulled down his pants. "No teasing babe please." He begged.

"I love to hear you beg baby. I palmed him through his boxers.

"Babe please. I need you." I smirked pulling down his boxers releasing him. I brushed my thumb against his tip. He hissed as his head went back into the pillow. I slowly stroke up and down, tightening and loosing my hold on him. "Nia please" he moaned.

"Please what?" I said looking into his eyes.

"Babe please I want your mouth on me." He pleaded.

"As you wish." I said taking him into my mouth. I bobbed my head up and down sucking hard on his tip.

"Fuck Nia. Just like that. Keep going." Niall grabbed a fist full of hair, pushing my head down further on his dick. Making me deep throat him. "Babe I think I'm gonna cum." I stopped and looked up at him.

"Not yet baby." I pushed him down on the bed, and straddled his waist. He pulled down my panties and positioned himself to my entrance. I slowly lowered down on him. I heard him suck in a breath and I smirked. I slowly moved up and downing, but Niall wasn't having it. He flipped us over. Pounding into me changing positions. "Baby say my name." I could barely form words. "Come on baby let everyone know who is making you feel this good."

"NIALL!" I yelled

"Yeah just like that baby." Niall leaned down and began kissing my neck. It sent me over the edge.

"Fuck Niall. Faster please. I'm so fucking close." I moaned loudly. Niall sped up and I couldn't hold back anymore. I came undone and soon Niall followed. We rode out our highs. Niall pulled out and laid next to me.

"That was amazing princess. I love you so much." Niall smiled.

"I love you too Nialler." I pecked his lips and we fell asleep.