Chapter 8

Julia's POV

We just reached home, and changed out of our clothes to our pjs. Nia was wearing a black tank top, and Black Veil Brides pj shorts. Brianna was wearing a guy’s t-shirt that stopped above her knees, and I was wearing a pj sorts and had a Radke on the bum, and a black light pullover sweater. We were chilling in my room talking. Brianna was laying down on her belly on the right side of my king size bed, Nia was sitting at the end of the bed hugging a pillow to her stomach, and I was sitting in the center of my bed.

"So this party at Niall's house what is it about?" I asked excited to party.

"It's not really a party it's a pizza/movie night at his house" she said changing the song that was on.

"Oh so it's not a party but there will be pizza I'm cool with that. Also who is coming?"

"All the boys" she said not looking in our direction.

"All the boys" Brianna repeated.

"Yup" Nia replied.

"So Brianna you like Harry" I said teasing her.

"What?!Ha your funny, me like Harry, ha no" she said blushing.

"Come on Brianna admit it you like Harry" I said getting a little closer to her.

"No I don't" she said looking away from me when I got a text.

"Guess who texted me" I was excited.

"Who?" Nia asked.

"Guess" I smiling.

"Zayn" Brianna said turning around to look at me again.

"How did you know?" I asked.

"Because you won't be acting like that if it was somebody else” she said having a point.

"So what did he say?" Nia asked getting closer to me.

From: Zayn🙈

Hey babe

To: Zayn🙈

Hey

From: Zayn🙈

Did Nia tell you about the pizza/movie night at Niall's house?

To: Zayn🙈

Yeah

From: Zayn🙈

Are you going or do you want us to ditch it

"Julia what is he saying" she asked shaking my shoulder a little.

"He wants to know if I'm going or if I want us to ditch it" I said not looking at her.

"Oooo" Brianna and Nia said in unison.

"Shut up" I said playfully rolling my eyes at them.

"But you should come" Brianna said.

"Ugh fine I'll com" I said looking back at my phone to reply to Zayn.

To: Zayn🙈

Yeah I'm going but maybe we can ditch towards the end

From: Zayn🙈

Sounds like a plan

To: Zayn🙈

Lol okay night

From: Zayn🙈

Night beautiful

"Omg he just called you beautiful” Brianna said from looking at my phone.

"Ooo lala Julia and Zayn are so together” Nia had added on.

"We so need to make a ship name for them" Brianna said looking excited. I just rolled my eyes at them.

"Listen both of you work on that somewhere else, now out of my room I'm going to bed you nerds." I said shooing them out of my room.

"Night Julia" Brianna said leaving first. "G'night Julia" Nia said leaving after her. 'Sometimes I just can't deal with them'. I headed off to bed after they left listening to my music.