Chapter 7

Nia's POV

*In the car driving home*

"So Brianna did you get his number?" I asked while I was checking twitter.

"Who's number?" Brianna looked up from her phone looking confused. "If it's Matthew then yes I did" she said looking back at her phone.

"No not Matthew, Harry" I said watching to see her next move. I could have told she was blushing when I mentioned his name.

"So Nia you like Niall that's cute it seems like you guys were meant for each other Nia and Niall." Brianna said trying to avoid the question.

"How did I know you would say some stupid shit like that, and yes he is a nice guy, and we have a lot in common."

"It's called being mind fucked" Brianna said referring to what Alex and Jack had said. She always made a reference to them whenever she knows what I'm thinking or something like this. "You never answered the question" I stated still looking at her.

"Did you know I also got Liam and Louis' number?" She said still avoiding the question.

"Brianna" I said getting a little pissed now.

"Yes"

"Did you get Harry Styles number?"

".....yeah" she said in a low voice so I could barely hear her, but I still did.

"Aww that is so cute" I said teasing her a little.

"Stop it Nia, and speaking of numbers did either of you get their number?" She said changing the subject from her.

"Yeah I did, and we might hang out soon" Julia said staring at the road.

"Me too" I said looking back at my phone finally, when I got a text from Niall.

From: Niall💋❤️

Hey Nia I'm having a pizza/ movie night thing at my house tomorrow night, would you like to come with your friends, the boys are coming too

I smiled at my phone happy that Niall was inviting me to his house....almost around those lines.

To: Niall💋❤️

Yeah sure just text me your address tomorrow, and we'll be there

"So we are going to Niall's house tomorrow" I said looking up from my phone.

"Ooo Nia are you excited to see Niall's room" Brianna said making Niall's room sound dirty.

"Lol no nasty" I said giving her that look when she makes a perverted comment.

"More partying yay" Julia said sounding excited.

Best Friends Twist of Fateजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें