Chapter 9

Julia's POV

'Ugh the sun is too bright who opened my damn curtains' I pulled the pillow over my head to block the sun. "Julia" Brianna said very chirpy running, and jumping on my bed.

"It's too early let me sleep."

"Nope payback is a bitch isn't it." She said now laying on my back.

"Ugh what do you want" I said straight forward.

"We came up with a name, well Nia did most of the work, and we need my candy."

"So you ate most of the candy again why am I not surprised, and what is the ship name you guys made."

"Of course I did, and besides I didn't feel like eating chips." She said pouting a little.

"Yeah it’s okay we'll go and get more later, so are you going to tell me the name or not?"

"Oh yeah your ship name is Jayn."

"Jayn not bad so how is it spelled?"

"J-a-y-n no e at the end because then that would be a ship name for you, and Liam. She said looking happy that I now had a ship name with Zayn, but I couldn't help to feel a like happy too that we had a ship name.

"Come on breakfast is ready Nia and I made it." She said smiling.

"Okay I'll meet you down stairs okay?"

"Okay meet you down stairs" she said getting up and skipping down stairs like a child. 'I swear she is a child sometimes, but that is what makes her funny, and cute.'

Brianna's POV

"Is she coming for breakfast?" Nia asked when I entered the kitchen.

"Yup, and we get to buy more candy later yay" I said taking a sit on one of the bar stools.

"I think you had enough candy no more" Nia scolded me like a kid.

"Yes I will get candy."

"Brianna no."

"Yes."

"Brianna, Harry said no more candy."

"What no he didn't"

"Yes he did."

"How in the hell did he even get bragged into this?"

"Girls stop arguing" Julia said walking in.

"Nia I don't think it will hurt to get her more candy just go easy on her, you know she has a sweet tooth." She said patting Nia's shoulder, and getting her breakfast.

"Ugh fine, but not a lot" she said strictly.

"Fine mum" I said turning my head. "So did they text you?" I asked them.

"Who are you talking to?" Nia asked confused.

"Both of you did they text you?"

"Yeah" they said in unison.

"Ooo lala" I said teasing them. "Did Harry text you?" Nia asked me. I felt my face get a little hot as I stared at the floor. "Yeah" I said in a whisper so they could barely hear me. 'He texted me about my plan, but I'll never let you guys know about that ha in your face. Victory for me, yay.'

"What did his text say?" Julia asked me.

"Just if I had fun at the party, and if I was going to Niall's thing' I lied.

"Aww" Nia said teasing me.

"Shut up Nia" I said throwing a piece of bacon at her.

"Haha, but it's cute" she said taking the bacon out of her hair, throwing a piece of bread at me.

"Both of you stop throwing at each other now" Julia said, I looked at Nia and I gave her the look to throw something at Julia. We both threw a piece of bacon at her at the same time. "Ugh I can't stand you guys" Julia said getting up to eat somewhere else.

"We love you" I shouted after her, and Nia and I burst out laughing after she left. After the breakfast food fight we killed time watching anime, dancing to music, and talking, maybe a little of talking to the boys in between.