Chapter 24~Two Weeks

Nia's POV

It's been two weeks since I started dating Niall. Two weeks since Harry and Destiny has been dating. Two weeks since Brianna has gone back to school. Two weeks since Luke and Ashton has come to visit Brianna and I. And one week since Julia and Zayn have been dating, but she hasn't told him anything about Joe yet.

"Hey Brianna you going to school today?" I asked as I entered the kitchen seeing her sit at the island on her phone. "No and are you wearing Nialler's shirt?" She asked me looking up from her phone. "Yes" I said looking through the fridge to make something to make to eat. When I didn't hear Brianna questioned why I have it I checked if she was there, and nope she wasn't. I went upstairs to my room and there she was by the door probably looking for Niall, when Luke and Ashton kidnapped her. "Stupid idiots put me down now". I should help her but I'm hungry so maybe later.

Julia's POV

It's too early to get out of my bed so I just took out my laptop when I heard Brianna yell help. She probably is fine maybe Luke and Ashton are bothering her again, oh well. I turned on my computer and then my phone went off I received a text from Joe and Zayn. I opened Zayn's text first.

From: Bae

Do you want to do something later?

To: Bae

Yeah sure

I have no clue where he is taking me. I opened Joe's text next.

From: Joe

I have a surprise for you

To: Joe

What?

From: Joe

Look out your window

I got out of my bed, and went to my window. When I looked down there was Joe smiling up at me. Omg what is Joe doing here. He can't be here right now omg.

"Hey Joe meet me at the front door" I put on some decent clothes, and ran to look for Brianna to help me. I turn the corner and there was Brianna running in my direction. "Hey Brianna follow me I need you to do me this big favor" I grabbed her hand and walked towards the front door. "What is it?" She asked looking confused, "can you get rid of Joe for me" I said feeling a little awkward. "What Joe is here?" She said stopping right in her footsteps.

"Yeah and I have a date with Zayn tonight"

"Listen you have to tell Zayn and I will help you out and please tell him tonight" she said leading the way to the door.

She opened and Joe was smiling at us "hey Joe how are you?" I asked shifting around. "Hey you know what Julia has something to do later but how about we go somewhere and hangout right. Maybe get some coffee or food. Let's go" she said leaving pulling him with her. Thanks Brianna I owe big time. I went to get ready to for my date with Zayn.

Brianna's POV

I have no clue why Joe came to visit Julia, yeah their friends, but she has a boyfriend. Wait did she tell either one of them about each other?

"So Joe how's life?" I asked grabbing one of my french fries.

"It's good how about you?"

"Great so why did you come all this way to visit Julia?"

"So catch up and stuff"

"Oh cool" I felt awkward, I had no clue what to talk about. We sat in silence eating when I had got a text from Harry asking if I could meet him at his house. I want to go but I'm with Joe. Who am I kidding I have nothing interesting to say and I want to leave anyways.

"Hey Joe I have somewhere to go but I can drop you off at your hotel if you want?" I didn't want to leave him here because I would feel bad about it later. "Yeah sure" he said getting up leaving a tip behind. We walked to the car in silence. Drove to his hotel in silence except for the music I had playing.

"Well I guess I'll see you around" I said stopping right in front of his hotel. "Yeah bye Brianna" he said getting out of the car waving goodbye "bye Joe". I drove off and headed straight for Harry's house.

Nia's POV

Well Brianna left with Joe and Niall and me are watching TV in the living room. Cuddled up eating is just the norm. I didn't feel like watching TV, I just wanted to make out with Niall. I looked up at Niall and he was looking down at me, I guess he was thinking the same because he is staring at my lips. I climbed onto his lap and put my arms around his neck. He pulled me closer and kissed me passionately. It felt like magic, fireworks, like my world was complete with him.

Brianna's POV

I just pulled up into the house. I parked next to Harry's car and got out, locking the door behind me. I ringed the doorbell, and it took Harry awhile to open the door. He opened the door and he looked sad. "Hey Harry what's wrong?" I asked walking in and closing the door behind me. He didn't say anything but walked to his room. I follow him and he just dropped down on his bed.

"Harry?" I sat next to him on the bed, but he didn't answer me. "Harry come on tell me what's wrong, remember you invited me over?" He finally turned around, and looked at me. His eyes were red and puffy.

"Destiny is leaving"

"Leaving to where?"

"Back to New York"

"Harry-"

"She is leaving me what am I going to do"

"Harry listen I'm here for you" I said hugging him. He just cried into my shoulder. "Come on let's get drunk to wash away your sorrow" I led him down stairs to get the alcohol.

Harry's POV

It's night now, and I'm not as drunk as Brianna. We ended up on my bed cuddling. Her head resting in my chest and I'm just playing with her hair.

"Harry I love you stupid idiot" I probably heard wrong but did Brianna just say she loved me?