Chapter 13

Brianna's POV

I'm in the car with Harry, and he his driving to my house that I shared with my two best friends. He has been stealing glances at me since we got in the car.

"Harry pay attention to the road" I finally say causing him to blush a like.

"I can do both" he muttered. I turned on the radio and 3005 by Childish Gambino was playing. I started to get into it, and dance. Mid-way into the song I glance over at Harry because he was really quietly, and when I did I saw him smiling like a idiot.

"What are you smiling about?" I asked him.

"Nothing" he simple said.

"Really?"

"Really"

"Come Harry I know it isn't nothing tell me"

"Fine, I just think it's cute when your like that" I started to blush at his words.

"Thanks" I shyly said.

Julia's POV

So I just basically ditched my two best friends. I'm now at Zayn's house, chilling drawing random things at this point.

"So what do you think" I said showing Zayn what I drew. I was sitting on one end of the couch and he was on the other, our legs were intertwined with each other.

"It looks nice" he said smiling, and putting his sketch book, and pencil down, and pulled me by my legs closer to him taking the sketch book, and pencil away from me, and putting it down with his. He placed his hand behind my head, and leaned closer to me until our lips were close. All I could do was stare at his lips. Without saying a word our lips crushed into each other. The kiss was passionate, and wow. I started to kiss him back, and place my hand in his hair pulling him impossible closer. I wrapped my legs around his body, and deepen the kiss.

Nia's POV

After Brianna and Harry left, Niall and me just been cuddling on the couch watching tv, and eating.

"Do you have marshmallows?" I asked getting bored from watching tv, nothing was good on anyways.

"Yeah, why?" He asked looking confused at me, but got up to get the marshmallows.

"Let's play chubby bunny" I said smiling at him when he came back.

"Nia I'm no good at that, last time I played with Harry in a interview I lost" he said pouting a little.

"Okay let's play something different" I said.

"Like what" he said looking more confused.

"Try to catch it instead" I said smiling.

"Ok" he said smiling.

Brianna's POV

We just reached my house, and we were walking up to the front door.

"Nice house" Harry said looking around.

"We haven't even gone inside Harry" I said laughing.

"Yeah I know but it still looks nice on the outside" he said making eye contact. I blushed a little, and turn around, and opened the door.

"Welcome to my house" I said opening my door, and walking in as Harry closed, and locked the door.

"Nice" he said looking around.

"Thanks" I said laughing. "But it isn't all me, Julia and Nia decorated too" I said walking to my room.

"And make yourself at home" I yelled from my room.

"Ok" he yelled back". I began to change into my pjs, a grey shorts, navy blue tank top, and a guys flannel. I put my hair up in a messed bun, and put on my panda bed-slippers. I walked out back to see Harry in the living.