Chapter 22~Santa

A/N: So a little a/n before we begin. I'll like to thank you wonder beautiful people for reading my story, and the ones who inspire new chapters and give me ideas. So thanks again and stay beautiful.
~Peace & love bri
____________________________________

Brianna's POV

I woke up early this morning because of my alarm clock and the fact that I had to go to school. Yes hell on earth school to be more specific the University of Oxford for forensic science. I rolled out of bed and headed straight for the bathroom. I locked the door behind me out of habit looking in the mirror to see my bed head. I reached for my toothbrush and aimlessly put the toothpaste on, and brushed my teeth half a sleep trying to finish so I could take a shower and try to feel refreshed. I heard my phone go off and I saw I got a text from somebody I went to school with Rick but I just called him Santa because the way his beard reminds me of Santa.

From: Santa

Get up and get ready

To: Santa

But I'm already up Santa

From: Santa

Omg Brianna stop calling me Santa

To: Santa

You're no fun... I'll see you later Santa

From: Santa

Omg Brianna!!

I rinsed out my mouth and hopped in the shower let the warm water run on me. I couldn't sleep last night because of Harry. I tried my best to wash my worries away and get out the shower but he was still on my mind. I dried my body off and walked into my closet wondering what I was going to wear, but just ended up putting on my black ripped skinny jeans, a black tank top, black and white sweater, and my black converse, I quickly out my hair into a high messy bun and did my make up topping the look with a not so dark purple (Rebel by Mac) and adding on my bow necklace that had love on it too, and a gold and black paper airplane. I grabbed my glasses, backpack, keys, and my phone, heading towards the front door, locking the door behind me. I texted Nia and Julia that I had school today just if they forgot I did. I got into my BMW heading to Starbucks before I went to school.

Harry's POV

Right now is 12pm it might be a great time to go to the girl's house and talk to Brianna. I got into my car driving to the house. I tried to think of all the possibilities of things Brianna had to be mad at me for, but I came up with nothing of importance. I pulled up into the driveway and parked my car getting out and locking the doors. I walked to the front door and ringed the door bell. I heard somebody yelled I got it, and footsteps coming towards the door. The door opened and it was Nia standing there.

"Hey Nia is Brianna up?" I asked looking behind her "oh she went to school this morning, didn't she tell you?" She asked looking puzzled at me. She had never told me about her even attending school, I just happened to assume that she was not going or taking time off.

"No I didn't even know that she went to school" I said honestly changing my position.

"Well that is the whole reason we moved to England" where did she even move from?

"Really then what about Destiny?" If Nia has known Destiny since kindergarten then there's no way she was living here to begin with.

"She moved out here the same time we did, hey listen if you want to wait Brianna should be back soon"

"No it's fine I'll just text her but thanks anyways" I say walking away, waving goodbye to her. I hopped in my car, pulling out of the driveway. I stopped at a stop light and decided to text Brianna to meet at my place. It was a nice offer Nia had given me, but I had no clue how long it will take her to get here. Also I need her opinion on my date with Destiny. I know I should have asked Nia since she knew her longer but I'm closer to Brianna than Nia.

Brianna's POV

I had just received a text from Harry as I was walking out of class.

From: Hazza

Hey love can you come by my house later?

To: Hazza

Yeah sure

I never really told Harry about me attending school, but it's not like I'm hiding the fact that's why I moved to England. I started walking towards my car when I saw Santa leaning against my car.

"Santa what's up" I said stopping next to him.

"You are so rude"

"What did I do?"

"You didn't even say hi to me today in class or sit next to me" I laughed at the ending of what he had said.

"Because you sat next to people I don't like, now if you'll excuse me I have places to go people to see" as I finished saying that he had removed himself from my car.

"Aren't you always in a hurry"

"Not always sweetheart" I said getting in my car, placing my bag in the passenger sit.

"You're so funny I'll see you later bye" he said waving to me as I closed my door and drove away.