Chapter 1

Brianna's POV

"It's so bright outside. I don't want to leave my bed it's so soft and nice and warm please leave me be, to sleep all day is what I want today." I begged hoping Nia and Julia would move away from my door.

"No Brianna get your lazy ass up we're going to the park, and if you don't get up I'm going to drag you out of bed, and bring you there in your pjs." Nia said very pissed that I refused to wake up today, and pulled the sheet off of me. Julia just watched, and laughed at me.

"Fine I'm up" I groaned hoping that will buy me 5 more minutes to sleep.

"NOW" she yelled leaving to go make breakfast I hope at least. Julia just laughed, and left behind Nia. 'Some annoying best friends I have not even 5 more minutes, nope.' I forced myself off the bed, and wobbled to my bathroom hoping I don't fall on my way there knowing I sometimes do. 'Oh shit I'm seeing black dots again' with that I fall, and passed out for a minute. When I opened my eyes I saw Nia's face so close to mind and Julia beside her.

"Why the hell is your face so close to mine?" I asked holding my head in my hand do to the fact it was pounding, and I was having a major headache as if I was having a hangover which I know for a fact I didn't drink any alcohol last night.

"Omg Brianna you scared me" Nia said hugging me too tight.

"N-Nia I-I ca-can't bre-breath" I managed to get out.

"Oh I'm sorry" Nia said pulling away from me.

"See I told you she was fine can’t you remember she said this sometimes happens to her" Julia said playfully pushing Nia's shoulders.

"Yeah I know, but I can't help, but to worry about my bffnmw" Nia said turning to me smiling.

"Oh so you still remember it" I smiled remembering I had made this new best friend thing up with Nia, so it meant no matter what we're still best friends. Best friends forever no matter what.

"Of course you’re the idiot who made it up for us. Now get ready so we can go." Nia said getting up to help me up.

"We're still going" I said grabbing her hand she had out so I could stand up.

"Fuck yes, but if you don't want to come you won't get Starbucks"

"Starbucks! What the hell are we still doing here! Omg I have to get ready! Yay Starbucks," I said happy enough to actually leave the house for Starbucks. I raced to the bathroom, and took my shower as quick as possibly, and brushed my teeth. I ran back to my room, and search for what I was wearing today. I pulled out a skater black skirt, my white crop top that said "Simple Is How We Roll", my knee high socks, and my red Converse. I rushed over to where I keep my jewelry and accessories, and put on my Minnie Mouse ear headband, my stacked rings, and my Asking Alexandria bracelet. I tripped on my way to my little makeup section I had in my room. 'Damn it I need to hurry up I want to go get coffee.' I did my makeup simple eye liner, mascara, and red lipstick. 'Shit I can't wear my glasses with my headband' I put in my contacts careful, and grabbed my black shoulder bag and put my makeup in their just in case it gets messed up knowing my friends. I grabbed my leather jacket, and ran down stairs "are you guys ready let’s go to Starbucks." I said grabbing my keys to my BMW not waiting on them.

Nia's POV

"Wow she seems more awake" Julia pointed out after I said we were going to Starbucks. I can't lie that is one of her favorite places to go to get coffee.