Chapter 4

Brianna's POV

We just picked out the wine after 20 minutes arguing which one we should get. "Why do you guy's make it so difficult to pick one bottle of wine" I whined a little upset they didn't pick the one I choice.

"Well Brianna not everybody has sweet taste buds like you, and since they don't we picked something you won't like" Julia said as we left the store and hopped into the car.

Nia's POV

Brianna was whining a lot cause we different pick a "Sweet Kind Of Wine" as she likes to call it. What can I do about it maybe this person likes something bitter and not sweet. I hopped into the driver’s seat although I would prefer to be in the passenger but to seem fair I decided to drive this time. Julia put in the address knowing none of us knew where this party was.

"Brianna you are not allowed to go to sleep" I said very strictly.

"Why" she pouted in the passenger seat crossing her arms. She acts like a child sometimes, and then she has her moments when she acts older than her age, sometimes her age, but not all the time. She is one weird girl funny but weird.

"Because you become a very cranky bitch who nobody wants to deal with" I said a little bit harsh, but it's true sometimes in her deep sleep she would curse you out for waking her up without her knowing.

*FLASHBACK*

"Brianna wake up we have to go" we were leaving for the beach Julia refused to come cause she hates pools and beaches, but she can swim I don't get this girl. I turned around to see that Brianna was still sleeping on the couch.

"Brianna gets your lazy ass up" I said shaking her, since it was her idea to go to the beach.

"Fuck off" she said in a raspy voice.

"Brianna gets the fuck up right the fuck now" I said shaking her even harder.

"Fuck off" she repeated again. I just left her, and decided not to go to the beach anymore. When she woke she was confused why I didn't wake her up, I was puzzled why she would think that. I had to explain everything to her, and she was shocked, and apologized for what she did.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Brianna just turned on some music knowing I was right. Falling In Reverse came on Bad Girls Club, Brianna turned it up and we all started singing along. We pulled up to 758 Drive "Julia which house again?" I asked turning off the navigation, and Brianna turned the music.

"It should be the last house on the block, and it has balloons at the gate." Julia said sitting up to help me look for the house.

"I see it!" Brianna shouted out pointing to a mansion "I thought you said house" I turn to give Julia quick what the fuck glance.

"That's what Matthew told me" she said defending herself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hi guys soo this is my first fanfic so I'm trying my best for it not to suck as much as I think it will. Hope you guys are having fun reading this. Well chat to you guys another time.