【Chapter 1】

❝ 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲, 𝐈'𝐦 𝐚 𝐬𝐨𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐡, 𝐚 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫. ❞

 ❞

𝟿 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚐𝚘...

Snow fell lightly on top of the white ground as the other kids began to play around with others, but not three kids. Two were sitting on the bench, hand in hand, the other was leaning against a tree and reading her/his book not too far from the other three. 

"Hey, do you want to play with me?" Glancing up from the page (Y/n) saw a little girl with a bright smile. (Y/n) shook his/her head, "No thanks." (Y/N) responded. The little girl frowned and ran away from him/her and towards the other kids. 

"You didn't want to play with her either, huh?" Looking over to his/her left (Y/n) saw two identical kids with orange hair and emotionless light brown eyes looking over to him. "No, I don't see why I should." (Y/n) responded. Looking back at his/her book the scene where the hero lost his sword and was about to get killed by the monster showed up.

"What's your name?" The two twins asked at the same time, their gazes never leaving the uninterested male/female. Sighing, (Y/n) glanced at the snowflake that sat upon the white pages of his/her book. "(Y/n), you two?" (Y/n) questioned them both and heard a giggle. 

"Hikaru Hitachiin, and Kaoru Hitachiin." Both of them answered, smiles now on their faces. (Y/n) hummed, "Now, leave me alone."

So, that's their beginning, but not their end. 

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ---- •°*"˜.•°*"˜

"Hey, (Y/n)! What are you thinking about?" Looking away from the window (Y/n) saw the two twins leaning towards her/her with mischievous smirks. "Just... about when we first met." (Y/n) responded and looked out to the window to see the cherry trees at full bloom. 

Hikaru laughed, "I bet we were the most handsome people you've ever met, huh?" Kaoru nuzzled his nose up against her/his neck and blew. "Don't go and provoking (Y/n), Hikaru. You know that's she's/he's going to be all mean with her/his answer." Kaoru warned him, but he just shrugged.

"Though, I bet it's true, huh, (Y/n)?" Hikaru leaned on Kaoru to meet his/her gaze. Though, before (Y/n) could respond the car stopped as the chauffeur opened their door. "Masters, we have arrived at Ouran Academy." The chauffeur announced. (Y/n) quickly got out of the car and into the open air as the twins were quick to latch themselves onto her/his arms.