【Chapter 14】

❝ 𝐈𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐚 𝐬𝐢𝐧, 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞, 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞? ❞

*(𝐘/𝐧) 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

Arriving at the Haninozuka estate the car door opened as I stepped out and bowed my head slightly at the chauffeur. Stepping aside to let Bunny-Kun step out I fixed my collar and cleared my throat as I walked up the steps only to feel the small hand of Bunny-Kun trap my hand in his own. 

"You're not gonna leave me walking by myself, are you, Sheep-sama?" Bunny-Kun asked me, his big brown eyes staring at me innocently as if we didn't just do it in the car. I looked away from him and cleared my throat. "Of course not, Bunny-Kun." I replied and continued to walk ahead. 

Hearing Bunny-Kun hum in satisfaction I sighed and glanced around. 'Nothing much has changed since I last came here, I do suppose the family has never been much for changing decore.' I smirked and looked forward as the newly revealed maids bowed down deeply and opened the door to let us in. 

"Welcome Masters." The maids welcomed us in unison, all of them looking normal, too normal for my taste. I frowned as I continued to walk ahead with Bunny-Kun close by. Soon we made it away from the line of maids as we were finally now in the brightly lit, but empty, hallway. "Bunny-Kun." I said in a formal voice, my eyes gazing at the multiple ancient Japanese artifacts.

Bunny-Kun hummed and held my hand tighter. "What is it, Sheep-sama?" Bunny-Kun asked me worriedly as I had stopped walking making him also stop walking. "Why did you fire all your other maids for some plain-looking ones?" I questioned him in a suspicious tone as I saw him gulp and smile nervously. 

"W-What do you mean by that?" Bunny-Kun nervously glanced around avoiding my stare. I sighed, "You know exactly what I mean, did you seriously think that I would flirt with them? Sure, I would, but not that much!" I huffed and crossed my arms over my chest. Bunny-Kun looked back at me with a serious look as he sighed. "You're my future husband/wife, I have to make sure that you won't cheat on me." Bunny-Kun confessed making me slightly shocked. 

"Bunny-Kun... you're lucky that you're my fiancee." I gritted my teeth and turned away, walking towards the room that I remember all too well. "W-Wait!" Bunny-Kun yelled as he ran towards me and clung to my arm. I scoffed and continued to walk. Once I and Bunny-Kun were in front of the familiar room I knocked on the door as footsteps were heard. 

"Hello...?" Bear-Kun mumbled and looked down at us as he smiled. "Hello, (Y/n)." Bear-Kun greeted me as I smiled. "Hey, been a while." I greeted back as he stepped aside and let us both in. Walking inside I yanked my hand away from Bunny-Kun's and fell on the bed.