【Chapter 20】

❝ 𝐈𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐤, 𝐛𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤! ❞

*𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

"How was your business trip to Japan?" A young lady asked her father, her posture straight as they dined near a window that showed the view of the Eiffel tower. 

"It'll probably work out." Her father answered, his voice gruff. "Ah, yes. I was dining with my business partner's family and friend last week. Turns out, my business partner's son is close friends with the heir of the (L/n) family, so while he/she was there we decided to dine together. Here's a photo that was taken then." The father stated, handing over his daughter the printed-out picture that showed the Ootori family and the heir of the (L/n) family dining together with the father. 

"They have a son who is also in high school right now." The father explained to his daughter, not realizing the peculiar reaction that she had once she lain her eyes on the photo, her eyes completely focused on the two figures. "Father..." The daughter trailed on, this catching her father's attention.

"Hmm?" The father asked her daughter, being surprised at what his daughter did next. Rising from her seat with the photo still in hand, the daughter slammed her hand on the table and closely showed her father the photo, her face showing urgency and determination. 

"I will marry these two!" The daughter proclaimed, this surprising her father further. "Please keep the promise you just made, Father!" The daughter exclaimed, running back-and-forth as she was now changed into more formal attire while pulling around a suitcase. 

"H-Hey, Renge!" Her father called out her name, but the girl now known as Renge just ignored him. "Oh, wait for me, my princes/princess!" Renge exclaimed, sparkles shining in her eyes as she thought of the moment when they would finally meet.

Running away from her still shocked father, Renge got inside of an awaiting plane and walked inside, the plane soon taking flight as it flew away from the now conscious father. Stumbling over to the railing as he watched as the plane flew further away, he screamed, "Renge!"

" Renge!" The father screamed louder and longer, hoping that her daughter would somehow hear him. 

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ---- •°*"˜.•°*"˜

*(𝐘/𝐧) 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

'This is honestly stupid. They know I don't like wearing kimonos, but here I am, wearing one!'  I frowned down at the beautifully decorated robe which was colored a deep red with a golden dragon on the back, the robe tightly wrapped around my figure.