【Chapter 3】

❝ 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞! ❞

*(𝐘/𝐧) 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

"Welcome!"

It has been a month since I joined the Host Club, and I do have to say I learned some good information. When it comes to doing business with a woman I always have to act like someone kind and trustworthy other than being cold, which is what I have been doing for a good portion of my life. 

Taking another sip of my Earl Gray tea I looked up at the five females who were looking at me with heart-shaped eyes. I smiled, "Is there something you need, my dears?" I asked them causing one with shoulder-length hair to have a nosebleed and fall on the couch. 

I furrowed my eyebrows and politely set down my teacup on its coaster and got up. Walking over towards the bleeding girl I pulled out my handkerchief and placed it under her nose and lifted her head to look up at me. "Oh dear, I hope you're alright. I would hate for someone as beautiful as you to feel any pain." I frowned as worry crept up at my features making a few squeals come from the girls. 

The girl with the nosebleed took my handkerchief with a shaky hand and nodded at me, "T-Thank you..." I smiled down at her again. "No need, my love. You were hurt, and it was all my fault. I wish you could forgive me." I pouted. The other girls already fainted while the one who was already in front of me shook her hands. 

"I-It's not your fault-!" I shushed her with my finger on top of her mouth. "Forgive me, princess, I guess I was too rough on you. I promise to be more gentle next time, kay?" I apologized, and this time, she already fainted. 

"Wow, (Y/n)! Nice work, you even got all five to faint in just two minutes!" Tamaki-sempai patted my back and sent me a thumbs-up. I smiled down at him, "Thank you, Tamaki-sempai. Though, on another note, have you seen the twins? They're usually around here." I asked him, but he just shrugged. 

"Told me they wanted to have some alone time and think some stuff over, but if you ask me I think that they are going to rethink their decision on being here. A real shame if they were to leave, too." Tamaki-sempai sighed and placed his hand on his chin. 

I frowned and glanced around the room but couldn't find their usual bowl-cut hairstyle anywhere. "I do believe they headed to the courtyard, though that is just a thought." Kyoya inquired and began to write something on his black book. 

"Hey, Kyoya-sempai? What do you use that book for anyway?" I questioned him. Looking over his shoulder I saw that it was filled with nothing but words. Kyoya-sempai sent me a small smile before beginning to write back again.