【Chapter 7】

❝ 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮! ❞

*(𝐘/𝐧) 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

"It's only us, Usa-chan. Everyone else said that they were too busy." I heard Bunny-Kun tell his bunny with a sad expression on his face making me frown. I walked over to him and grabbed his shoulders gently and laid my head on his own. 

"What's wrong, Bunny-Kun?" I asked him. Quickly looking over at me I saw Bunny-Kun blush due to our proximity, but still held my gaze. "Oh, um, the others went to make sure that Haruhi will look pretty, but they left me out of their quest." Bunny-Kun sulked as he ate one more piece of his cake. 

I smiled, "If so, then is it okay if I were to join in with you and Usa-chan?" I asked him. Bunny-Kun looked over at me again and smiled brightly, "Sure, Sheep-sama!" Bunny-Kun exclaimed and brought his hands up into the hair and made grabby hand motions making me smile more. 

Lifting him from his armpits I sat down onto the small chair and sat Bunny-Kun down onto my lap. Lifting the fork that Bunny-Kun was earlier eating with I pierced the spoon down onto the soft texture of the cake and brought it up towards my mouth and ate it. 

"Hey, Sheep-sama?" Looking over at Bunny-Kun I nodded my head and ate another piece of cake. "Yeah, Bunny-Kun?" I asked him and lifted another piece of cake to my lips only for Bunny-Kun to swoop in and eat it. 

"Hey! You could have at least asked for it!" I exclaimed and flicked him on the forehead. Bunny-Kun touched where I flicked him and pouted. "It was my cake, but you decided to eat it!" Bunny-Kun protested. I froze and gave him an apologetic smile, "Sorry for that, Bunny-Kun. Would you like for me to spoon feed you instead?" I questioned him as I got another piece of the cake and lifted it towards Bunny-Kun's mouth. 

He nodded his head quickly and beamed up at me. Taking a bit of it his eyes were still looking up at me as he slowly pulled away from the spoon. "Say, Sheep-sama-?" Bunny-Kun whispered to be with half-lidded eyes only for the voice of Tamaki-sempai to cut him off. 

"Hey, (Y/n)! Come look at what we did to Haruhi!" Tamaki-sempai exclaimed. Turning my head around I saw Haruhi hiding behind Tamaki-sempai due to the grip of the twins. Smiling, I picked up Bunny-Kun and carried him bridal-style over to the other guys who all had accomplished looks, except for Kyoya-sempai and Bear-Kun. 

"What's up?" I questioned them as I finally walked over to where they were and saw the twins go over to me and lay their heads on my shoulder, looking at me with mischievous eyes. "We have made a rock go for a diamond." Hikaru chuckled as he was now looking over at the hidden figure of Haruhi.