【Chapter 12】

❝ 𝐈'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠. ❞

 ❞

*(𝐘/𝐧) 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

One week has passed, and I suppose I'm ready. Ready for what, you may ask? You'll see. 

"It is so good to see you here tonight, my little lambs. The Ouran Host Club would like to bid you," Suddenly, the spotlight come upon both of us as I smile down at everyone below us and bowed. "welcome." I finished for him as I heard girls squeal everywhere. 

The lights flashed on dramatically as the orchestra began to play making me feel less nervous and more sure of myself. I am a (L/n), and we (L/n) are like lions. He is my prey, and I am the predator. I'll enjoy my feast tonight. 

Lifting my head I heard all the girls begin to clap as small blushes decorated their cheeks. "As always, ladies, the Host Club Members are here for your entertainment. So, we invite you to dance to your heart's content. Based on her dancing skills, one lucky young lady will be chosen as tonight's queen. The queen's reward will be a passionate kiss on the cheek from our member, (Y/n)." Kyoya-sempai informed them as I saw a fake smile form. 

Looking over at the crowd of girls I smiled at them and reached my hand towards them and winked. "Please, be my queen tonight." I told them as a few of them fainted, but those who didn't were the most determined, though they still squealed and blushed. 

"Haruhi, show some enthusiasm." Both of the twins demanded from her as Haruhi's face quickly became tired. "Well, excuse me, you guys. Sorry, I'm not used to this sort of thing. I've only ever gone to festivals in my neighborhood park." Haruhi explained to them. Festivals...? Oh, yes! I remember now! That was in my history lesson last year!

"I don't know if you can really consider that a party or not. Well, since you're already here you might as well get yourself something to eat. We've got quite the widespread." Kyoya-sempai stated as he continued to write down in his notebook. 

Haruhi quickly cheered up as she looked up at me with curiosity in her eyes. "A spread? With fancy tuna?" Haruhi shyly asked, a small blush on her cheeks. Before anyone could react any further I quickly wrapped my arms around her and smiled. "I ordered some just for you! I know how much you love fancy tuna, Haruhi!" I told her. Haruhi's eyes quickly brightened up as she hugged me. 

"Thank you, (Y/n)!" Haruhi thanked me as she went to go and get this fancy tuna of hers, though her fangirls will always be one step ahead of her. Glancing over at the tired Tamaki-sempai and the distrut Kyoya-sempai.