【Chapter 5】

❝ 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮. ❞

 ❞

*𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐮𝐡𝐢'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

"Weird rich kids..." I whispered to myself as I walked out of a library that was already occupied. I would have been fine if all of them would just stop looking at me like I was a weird species. So what if I'm poorer than them? That doesn't make me any less. 

While I was in thought I bumped into someone's chest making me look up, and what I saw was an angel. 

"Are you okay? You seemed to have been spacing out." A boy/girl with (H/l) (H/c) hair asked me, her/his smile gentle. I blushed at the sight of his/her smile and looked down at my feet. "I-I'm fine, but a-are you okay?" I asked him/her, but he/she just nodded. 

"I'm fine, though I do have to go now. I hope I can see you later!" The boy/girl exclaimed as she/he ran off and down the hallway. "W-Wait!" I yelled, though it was already too late, the angel has left me.

Sighing, I looked to where she/he went and began to walk in their direction. 'Maybe he/she knows a place I can study.' I thought to myself and smiled. 'He/She had a rather calming aura to him/her. I think he/she can help me with studying.'  I smiled even more at the thought and looked up only to see a door with a sign on the top saying 'Music room 3'.

"An abandoned music room, I guess this is the only place I'll be able to study in peace." I whispered to myself and turned the handle and pushed the door open only for rose petals to fly at me my face as I looked in and heard the voice of seven men. 

"Welcome!" The seven boys exclaimed. When I opened the door, I found the Host Club. 

—(••÷[ --..-- ]÷••)—

Only those with excellent social standing and those from filthy rich families are lucky enough to spend their time here at the elite private school, Ouran Academy.

The Ouran Host Club is where the school's handsomest boys, with too much time on their hands, entertain young ladies who also have way too much time on their hands.

Just think of it as Ouran Academy's elegant playground for the super-rich and beautiful.

—(••÷[ --..-- ]÷••)—

*𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯*