【Chapter 18】

❝ 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭. ❞

 ❞

*(𝐘/𝐧) 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

Happiness. Something I always secretly craved for. Something that I knew I could never have, yet I still yearned for. Life to me was nothing more but a mission to follow in the footsteps of the expectations given to me by my mother, and my ancestors. So on the first day of Spring, when I saw you, I felt my heart flutter. Butterflies began to dance around in harmony, my mind being slowly shaped to know how to truly love you. 

You gave me hope for something more than this life, but foolish me was desperate for something different, for freedom, but I suppose I chewed more than I could swallow. Perhaps, it could have worked out if I put my act together, changed for the better, and be a good fiancee to you, but I allowed my personal feelings to get in the way of that and ruin it. 

Forgive me. 

Placing my pen down I gulped down the lump in my throat as I sighed and relaxed on my seat. The school day was close to ending as everyone went towards the infirmary room for the Physical Exam, everyone except me, Toru-Kun, and his new fiancee. 

When I came to I found out that I was in the Host Club, everyone surrounding me with worried expressions as they told me of what Toru-Kun did.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ---- •°*"˜.•°*"˜

Opening my eyes slowly I groaned as I felt the pain in my stomach intensify, clutching my stomach even though it wouldn't help. Hearing gasps I turned my head to my right only to see the Host Club looking at me with worried expressions, their faces close to my own. 

I tilted my head slightly in confusion due to their behavior. "What's wrong?" I asked them, slowly getting myself to a sitting position as I tightly closed my eyes due to the pain. "Don't move so much! You're hurt!" Haruhi scolded me with a worried voice, quickly running to my side as she held my hand. I chuckled, "Thanks, doll-" Feeling bandages wrapped around my stomach I looked down and sighed. 

"What the hell happened to my stomach?" I questioned everyone as I heard some of them shuffle around. Looking up, I glared at them. "An answer would be nice right now." I frowned, too in pain to even care about how this made them feel. Tamaki-sempai smiled nervously as he stretched his collar, averting his eyes away from me. 

I groaned and closed my eyes, leaning back on the sofa as I smoothed out my hair. "It was Bunny-Kun, wasn't it?" I opened my eyes to look at them, though everyone remained calm other than Bear-Kun. "Oh? Bear-Kun? So I'm right?" I teased him, expecting him to defend Bunny-Kun-