【Chapter 10】

❝ 𝐎𝐡, 𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐨 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞! ❞

*(𝐘/𝐧) 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

"It seems that she's changing again." I mumbled to myself as I ate another piece of my cake. My gaze was over to where Haruhi was as the familiar short-brown-haired girl approached her. Kyoya-sempai nodded his head as he placed down the spoon onto the plate and looked back at me and towards the girl. 

"It seems she has, I do hope that Tamaki does not take this too far." Kyoya-sempai agreed with me, his legs wrapping around my waist making me a bit stiff. "Sheep-sama!" Hearing the familiar voice of Bunny-Kun I quickly turned my head around towards him and Bear-Kun and smiled, "Bear-Kun, Bunny-Kun, are you all already done?" I questioned them as Kyoya-sempai lifted the teacup towards my lips. 

"Yep! I and Mori wanted to see if you wanted to go and see the rest of the place! I want to find an iguana!" Bunny-Kun exclaimed. He was on top of Bear-Kun's shoulders who had a light smile on his face. "I would love to-"

"I think that (Y/n) is currently busy with me, please go somewhere else if you are already done." Kyoya-sempai snapped at them making me look back at him in surprise. Kyoya-sempai... do you need some croissants?

Looking back over at the two I saw Bear-Kun glaring at Kyoya-sempai as Bunny-Kun just frowned until I saw small little tears starting to build up in his eyes. "Sheep-sama! Kyoya is bullying me!" Bunny-Kun cried out. I immediately pushed away Kyoya-sempai and run up towards him and pulled him away gently from Bear-Kun as I cradled him in my arms. 

"Oh, you poor baby!" I sighed as I looked over at the startled Kyoya-sempai and sent him a small glare. "Kyoya-sempai! Apologize to him! Bunny-Kun did nothing to you, yet you still treat him like that." I yelled at him as I continued to consult the crying Bunny-Kun. Of course, I knew that Bunny-Kun was just pretending to cry to get my attention, but just think what this side of me could do to the club! More people would come in to see this rare combo!

Protective (Y/n) (L/n) x Mitsukuni Haninozuka or "Honey-sempai"

"Oh my god! They look so perfect together!"

"Oh, look! Kyoya-sempai updated a new series of the Host Club staring (Y/n) and Honey-sempai! I'm buying everything!"

Sighing, I turned away from Kyoya-sempai with Bunny-Kun still in my arms as Bear-Kun followed. "You did good, Bunny-Kun." I praised him as I kissed him lightly on the cheek making his face flare up with red as he looked away shyly. "W-Well... anything to make you happy, Sheep-sama!" Bunny-Kun weakly said, his eyes still not meeting my own.