【Chapter 8】

❝ 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞. ❞

 ❞

*(𝐘/𝐧) 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

"Hey, (Y/n)! Stop walking so fast! My feet are starting to hurt!" Turning my head around I saw Tamaki-sempai running over to me with a bright smile on his face. I stopped walking and smiled at him once he reached my side. 

"Tamaki-sempai, what are you doing out of the club? I think your little group of fangirls are going to miss you." I smirked at him as he laughed. "Who cares, right now all that is on my mind is that you're right next to me." Tamaki-sempai stated as his expression become one filled with bliss. I laughed, "That's an interesting thought, Tamaki-sempai. However, why I left the club room is because I forgot my school supplies, guess I was too distracted, huh?" I scratched the nape of my neck as I smiled bashfully.

Tamaki-sempai smiled at me and ruffled my hair. "Why was the oh so perfect (Y/n) distracted, hum?" Tamaki-sempai questioned me in a teasing tone. I looked away from him as we finally arrived at our club room. Turning the knob I walked in as Tamaki-sempai followed closely behind.

"No Haruhi! Leave me alone! Somebody help! He just attacked me!" Quickly turning my head around to face the commotion I saw Haruhi on top of Princess Seika. "Someone do something! Teach this commoner a lesson!" Princess Seika demanded, her face faking urgency. 

Before the twins could react I grabbed Haruhi and pulled her towards my chest as the twins poured the tea over Princess Seika who was currently on the floor.

"Why... why did you do that, (Y/n)?" Princess Seika said with a dazed expression on her face. I see she is in slight shock right now. Seeing Tamaki-sempai walk over towards her to help her get up I smiled at her, though I can already tell that it didn't reach my eyes. 

"(Y/n)... do something! Haruhi just assaulted me!" Princess Seika demanded as she looked over at me, her face near my reach. I stretched my free hand over to her and stroked her hair gently before putting my hand back beside me, my face becoming cold. 

"Princess Seika, I never thought that one day you would disappoint me as you have just done. First, you threw his bag into the pond. Then this..." I trailed off as I glared at her. I saw her expression turn into one of panic. "You don't know that, besides, you don't even have proof!" Princess Seika exclaimed angrily. 

I smirked, "As a matter of fact, I do have proof. You should have done something about the security camera outside, Princess Seika." I stated and gently pushed Haruhi away from me and walked over towards Princess Seika as I put my hand underneath her face and lifted her face to see mine.