【Chapter 21】

❝ 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤, 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞. 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞? ❞

 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞? ❞

*(𝐘/𝐧) 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

"Fiancee?"

"Kyoya-sempai's?"

"(Y/n)?"

"I don't think I've been notified of a new fiancee candidate." I grunted under my breath, my clutch tight on the delicate and fragile handle of the fine china teacup as I sat cross-legged on the couch with one arm draped behind where I sat. 'What a woman, thinking that she has a right to ever be in my family. This girl's family is nothing short but weak, so why would she ever think she would be worthy of being in it? This girl is mentally unstable.' I scoffed softly to myself, the fact that she would ever think that her family was rich enough to be in mine was an insult in and of itself.

"My name is Houshakuji Renge. I shall be transferring into Class 1-A starting tomorrow." The girl, now known as Renge, introduced herself, her posture straight and perfect as she gave everyone a bright smile. I smiled back, "Houshakuji-chan, it's more than a pleasure to meet you and have you with us in this grand school."

Hearing this, Renge blushed widely. Something that I am already used to, so her otaku high school girl act was pretty feeble and overused.

Glancing behind my back, I saw that Tamaki-sempai was still weeping in his emo corner, his face as grim as always. I sighed, "When will this guy ever give me a break?"

"See? He's angry."

"Because Mommy hid a secret from Daddy."

"As all marriages do, sweetie."

"Whatever you say, but do you guys plan on having that husband and wife setting become established?" Kyoya-sempai asked them, the twins beside me nodding their heads in reply making Kyoya-sempai sigh in displeasure.

"It was quite the love at first sight experience! How he showered loving affections to flowers in the backyard that no one would look at... and how he gently reached out his hand to the injured little kitten." Renge fantasized happily, her expression pure bliss as she cupped her cheeks with her hands.

"Who's this person?" I and the twins questioned in unison with me truly confused about how she could confuse someone who sounds like an angel to some money-conscious and cruel devil. 'Must be because of their looks, I suppose.' I shrugged, already knowing that only an otome game could ever capture any of our perfect and heavenly looks.