【Chapter 23】

❝ 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐫. ❞

 ❞

*(𝐘/𝐧) 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

The manor was lively the day after the meeting with the two angered parents, and right now I was quite busy with organizing preparations for my departure to London in Great Britain. Since my last call with the Hitachiin twins just yesterday, I have been occasionally glancing outside a window, thinking that the figures of them and the rest of the Host Club would appear outside of my house, waving at me on top of their private jets.

To say that I dreaded the visit to London was true; I didn't wish to become engaged to no teenage prince, especially after the multiple affairs and on-and-off engagements. Combing back my hair with my hand, I groaned and shut the two curtains, barring my view from the outside world.

"Master."

Not bothering to turn around to see who was speaking to me, I asked: "What?"

"The private jet is prepared for departure. All luggage has already been boarded and all preparations have been completed." Hearing the news, I strolled away from the window and out of my room, down the stairs as my personal butler walked obediently behind me, no noise being heard from him.

"Good morning, master."

Looking up, I nodded and drew out my phone, studying the shaping stock market as I walked down the middle that all the maids, butlers, and chefs built with their bodies. Noticing as the two large doors opened, I looked up and saw the private jet in all its brilliance. Polished, white-colored with the family symbol on its side, and immense.

Only the best of the best for the (L/n) family.

Tucking my phone inside of my pant pocket, I strode up to the pilots and nodded to them while they bowed in reverence—the other flight attendants doing the same. Not offering too much consideration to the skin-tight white shirt that I was wearing, I stepped up the red velvet boarding stairs, the waking sun gracing my figure as I shined in splendor.

Beauty and perfection are so quick to bore.

Staring inside the new interior, I accompanied one of the flight attendants and sat on an ergonomic captain's chair, leaning back on it as picked out my phone and studied it once more. No urgent messages.

"Master, would you like any refreshments?"

Glancing up, I shook my head. "No, thank you. I'm currently full." Paying no more attention to the attendant, I pulled out my computer and typed in the password, ignoring the pilot's statements and safety procedures as they readied for take-off.