【Chapter 11】

❝ 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞. ❞

 ❞

*(𝐘/𝐧) 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

"Hello! I'm here to deliver the new teacups you ordered." Turning my attention over to the entrance of the club room I saw Toru-Kun give Kyoya-sempai a new tea set. Getting up from the sulking corner that I shared with Tamaki-sempai I walked over towards the two and swung my arm over Toru-Kun's shoulder. 

"Toru-Kun! Did you bring me the Gracie Bone China set that I asked for?" I questioned him and gave him a bright smile. Toru-Kun lightly blushed and looked away from me, though did not shake off my hold. "Y-Yes, I even got it to have only (F/F) patterns as well." Toru-Kun answered me shyly. 

"(Y/n)." Hearing my name be oh so menacingly said I looked over at Kyoya-sempai and smirked. "Something on your mind, Kyoya-sempai?" I asked him. Pulling me away from Toru-Kun he rested his hand on my shoulder and looked over at Toru-Kun with a tight smile. "Thank you very much." Kyoya-sempai thanked him and went to walk away, but I had other plans. 

Gripping my hand onto his I turned him around to face Toru-Kun again causing Kyoya-sempai to give me a confusing stare. "Toru-Kun, I must say that every tea set that you have given us has been really popular with the ladies. You've impressed me." I congratulated him. Toru-Kun shyly looked back over at me and gave me a weak smile. "Well, that's good to hear." Toru-Kun responded. 

"So do you sell tea sets?" Haruhi asked him. Glancing over at Haruhi I winked at her as she gave me a weak glare in return. "No, I'm just a regular student. Can't you tell by the uniform?" Toru-Kun informed her. Feeling Kyoya-sempai shift a bit further from me I turned my head around to see him giving Haruhi the tea set that was inside the box. 

"Oh, Haruhi, you're soo funny." Princess Kasuga commented on all of this, though I don't think she really had to. Turning our attention over to her I saw Princess Kasuga still looking down at her tea set. "I can't blame you for not knowing. After all, he doesn't even look like an heir to a first-class company." Princess Kasuga rudely said, her brown orbs sharp. 

I frowned, "You don't look much like a princess either, Princess Kasuga. I guess not everyone can look like the ones in tales." I retorted as I looked away from her shocked face and back to the tea set box and opened it, pulling out a teacup and going over to another table and pouring myself a cup. 

"His family's business, the Suzushima Trading Company, deals primarily in the importing of tableware. They currently have the second place in market share in the country." Kyoya-sempai informed her as he pushed up his glasses and glared over at Toru-Kun making him snap out of his daze and look over at us again.