【Chapter 9】

❝ 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐞! 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮! ❞

*(𝐘/𝐧) 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

"Yo, where's Haruhi?" I asked. I was sitting on a sofa with a new girl, feeding her some cake with Bunny-Kun next to me on the right while Bear-Kun was on the left while I was staring at the door almost poking the poor girl in the eye with the spoon. 

Happily consuming another slice of cake Bunny-Kun looked over at me and smiled. "I don't know! Though I hope she trips and falls!" Bunny-Kun happily exclaimed as he tried to get Usa-chan to eat another sitting. 

I quickly looked over at him and flicked his forehead with a scowl on my face. "Don't say that, dummy, something bad could really happen to Haruhi! Besides, I think you should just let go of the fact that I chose her over you." I reprimanded him as I looked over at Bear-Kun. "Right, Bear-Kun?" I questioned him while sipping on some herb tea. 

Bear-Kun shook his head and looked away from me making me sweatdrop. 'These guys can't stay mad forever at Haruhi and me for this, right?' I thought to myself and sighed, placing down my teacup on a saucer.

"Honey-sempai, Takashi-sempai, (Y/n), all three of you should come to join us near the door entrance. Haruhi seems to almost be here." Kyoya-sempai informed us three and pushed his glasses making a bright white light appear. 

Closing my eyes for a second I opened them again and sighed, "I guess we should. This is our job no matter if Haruhi is already a host."Getting up from my seat I winked to the other girls as Bunny-Kun and Bear-Kun followed soon behind.

Getting in the right position I fixed my headdress and looked back at the door with a smile. 

"Welcome!" All of us said in unison, I swear if I looked around us I could see small sparkles coming from us. As I was looking at Haruhi she had a tired expression on her face as a snake circled a tree near her. Suddenly, a toco toucan landed on her head cowing making me laugh, but I quickly muffled it with my hand over my mouth.

"You finally made it, Haruhi. You're soo late." The twins commented as I heard them snicker, their hands grasping onto my own tightly. Pulling out a small calendar Haruhi looked closely at it, her eyes squinting. "I could be wrong, but my calendar says it's still early spring." Haruhi questioned, the tiredness on her face not disappearing. 

I sighed and looked over at Bunny-Kun who went up to get on Bear-Kuns shoulder and I smirked. "Hey, Bear-Kun! Mind if I hitch a ride?" I questioned him as I adjusted my headdress and looked back at them both. Bunny-Kuns face lit up as he rapidly nodded his head and looked back at Bear-Kun with pleading eyes.