【Chapter 2】

❝ 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬. ❞

 ❞

*𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

"Did you hear?"

"Hear what?"

"The daughter of a famous clothing designer has been missing for over a day."

No one could find the body. The whole school premises were searched, though not even a single drop of blood could be found. Cameras caught nothing while the missing girl friends don't even know where she went. Neither did her chauffeur.

Walking down the abnormally quiet hallways (Y/n) walked in with the twins by each of his/her sides literally clinging onto his/her arms. "Hey, do you know who died?" (Y/n) asked them both, his/her (H/c) hair starting to bother his/her eyes.

Hikaru shrugged, "Don't know, and don't care." Hikaru nonchalantly responded and began to play with small strands of her/his hair. Kaoru chuckled, "Personally, I don't think you should care about it either, (Y/n)." Frowning down at Kaoru (Y/n) looked back at Hikaru only to see the same non-caring expression again. 

"How come none of you guys care about this? It could have been someone in our class for all we know."(Y/n) questioned them, his/her eyebrows furrowed. Kaoru laughed at this followed by a muffled laugh from Hikaru. Sighing, (Y/n) looked over at a group of crying girls. 

"Hey, do you guys know who died?" (Y/n) asked them, though all that he was answered with where another loud session of crying. "Aubrey Alakshmi was the daughter of a famous clothing designer who died." Glancing over his/her shoulder (Y/n) saw a girl with black twin-tails and glasses, her eyes cold. 

"Wait... Aubrey died?" (Y/n) quietly asked her, his/her eyes shocked at the revelation. The twin-tail girl shrugged, "Everyone believes she is dead even though the police say that she has only gone missing, I think it's pretty clear that she's dead." The twin-tail girl informed him/her and walked away into the silent hallway. 

"Told you it wasn't anyone important." Kaoru shrugged and dragged the still shocked female/male with him. "Indeed, just another problem." Hikaru continued and yawned, leaning onto (Y/n) shoulder even more. 

"Just another pest."

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ---- •°*"˜.•°*"˜

𝙲𝚊𝚏𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚊...

"So you're telling me that Tamaki-sempai also invited you guys to join his stupid host club?" Inside the now bustling cafeteria were dozens of kids all eating their gourmet food with smiling faces and carefree laughs. While at the beginning of the day the sudden and mysterious death of someone in the school was something to fear at the end of the day their minds came to this conclusion; why should someone like them fear such trivial things?