【Chapter 15】

❝ 𝐓𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞, 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐝𝐨 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥? ❞

*(𝐘/𝐧) 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

"(Y/n), look at this necklace!" Tamaki-sempai exclaimed as he turned around to face me with a sparkling red necklace on his hands, a bright smile on his face. Looking up at him I smirked, "Looks good, Tamaki-sempai." I replied and went back to helping Bunny-Kun with finding a nightgown. 

"Doesn't the (F/c) one look so good?" Bunny-Kun asked me as he twirled around in the small nightgown. I nodded, "Splendid, but why do you want to pick out a nightgown?" I questioned him as he handed me the (F/c) nightgown. "Oh, I just thought that you would like it, is all!" Bunny-Kun answered and turned towards me to smile. 

"Honey-sempai, you can't just hog (Y/n) all day." The serious voice of Kyoya-sempai voiced out his thoughts making Bunny-Kun stop walking and turn around to face him. "(Y/n) is my fiancee! I think he/she has more of a right to be with me than any of you!" Bunny-Kun exclaimed and blew him a raspberry. 

"Bunny-Kun, I think Kyoya-sempai is right. I haven't hanged out with them in a while, so why not enjoy the short break that we have now?" I backed Kyoya-sempai up and stood in front of Bunny-Kun to hide away Kyoya-sempai. Bunny-Kun huffed and slowly nodded, "Fine, just be here in one hour!" Bunny-Kun demanded and turned away hopping onto Bear-Kun's shoulders. 

Turning away from Bunny-Kun I sighed and smiled up at Kyoya-sempai. "Thanks, man. Bunny-Kun has been suffocating lately so this really does help." I sheepishly thanked him as I scratched the nape of my neck. Kyoya-sempai nodded and smiled, "No need to thank me, it's just that him doing that has been pissing me off lately." Kyoya-sempai explained to me and pushed up his glasses making a white light appear.

"Man, how do you even do that glasses light thing?" I questioned him and walked closer to his figure, admiring the way that his glasses reflected the light making him seem smart. Kyoya-sempai looked over at me and flinched, a red blush appearing on his cheeks. 

"T-The light thing?" Kyoya-sempai stuttered out making me smirk. "Aww, Kyoya-sempai is getting flustered! How cute." I teased him, wrapping my arm around his neck and pulling him closer to me. Kyoya-sempai squeaked making my smirk widen. 

"(Y/n)..." Kyoya-sempai whispered as he leaned closer to me. "Hey! What are you two doing?!" Kaoru exclaimed and ran over towards us two as Hikaru did the same. "Yeah!" Hikaru agreed and wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me towards him. 

"Where the hell have you two been? Couldn't you two see that I was being pulled around in a leash by Bunny-Kun?!" I angrily yelled at them and hit them in the head making them wince. "We're sorry, (Y/n)!" Both of them apologized in unison making me sigh. "There's a reason why I always hanged around you two when I was around others!" I huffed, the statement made them interested as they unconsciously leaned closer towards me.